Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who has more smv?

Who has more smv

• Chad

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Ugly femoid

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters
Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Chad
6F73535D 3F85 4939 B84C 206632D09FBF

Uggo
4FA25B2F 5E79 49E5 9D64 4D29DD4F4F7B

Uggo. Just run a Tinder experiment.

ugly foid

juggernaut law

no such thing for foids

Gonna go with Chad on this one, but both cannot be incels either way

Actually i did. But it was other dating app, not tinder. Uggo had about 200 likes in 12 hours, chad had somewhat 40-ish

Volcel but wouldn't both of them

prob ugly femoid.

This, if you don't have the time to do it OP, just search the forum tons of incels did this experiment and ugly foids always outnumber chad in likes and matches.

The lowest female SMV-mogs the highest male.

This, if you don't have the time to do it OP, just search the forum tons of incels did this experiment and ugly foids always outnumber chad in likes and matches.

You know that you live in the clown world when creature with a hole has thrice as much smv as chad thundercock

Uggo has higher smv than this entire forum combined

A little more data. I’ve used this picture in dating app pretending to be a female. It smv mogged chad picture into oblivion

You know what? It’s a cropped dude. Just have a hole theory

Show links? It's actually insane how much more "op" ugly femoids are than fucking chads

The foid obviously.

but the chad can get more attractive partners than that ugly foid can. Just lots of us males are desperate to lay our pipes in any wet hole.

Do an experiment and see yourself. Legit deformed 0/10 PSL female outslays 4-5/10 PSL guys at tinder all times. Chad is not 5/10 of course, but this uggo foid is not 0/10 either.

Do an experiment and see yourself. Legit deformed 0/10 PSL female outslays 4-5/10 PSL guys at tinder all times. Chad is not 5/10 of course, but this uggo foid is not 0/10 either.
:giga::giga::giga: Bro... You're back?

Foids never lose literally, I know of a ugly single mother of 3 who used to live beside me and had so many men coming to her doorstep every week