Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who has it worse, white average looking manlet 5'5, or black female landwhale lite

who has it worse

• white manlet

Votes: 60 96.8%
  • black fat foid

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
Hey, it's me

votes should be publicly visible

ban anyone who votes for the foid

In today's world we know the answer

I have it worse. White, 170cm

white manlet could get a noodle maybe

The white manlet has it a billion times worse. I hope this thread is a joke.

Deformed girl is better off than an average white guy.
Juggernaut Law.

Numales will pretty much orbit anything with a hole.

Black foid wins by default. Lol at the white manlet. Normies will try to brainwash him into becoming a cuck the moment his bones permanently stop growing.

if you think any man has it worse than any female, you're retarded

Always the dude unless she's in the 0,000001% look deparment, like this one

The black foid can just lose weight but there's no diet for gaining height.

Females can still get a guy regardless of their race or weight.

I've seen athletic tall tyrone chads (that are probably packing monster cock) with some nasty, stinky obese sheboon of a GF. Literally, they smell.

Now a 5'5 average white manlet would need a career and a one way ticket to S.E Asia just to get a non-fat noodlewhore woman. He'll also be forever tormented by his sexless HS and college years.... and sexless 20's and even 30's.

lol who's going to be the first person to vote for the whale

Being fat is a problem for men in the dating world but it isn't for women. I see tons of landwhales every day on the street holding hands with fit, muscular men or men who aren't handsome but are are at least slim or skinny. The reverse doesn't apply. I could sit all day in the busy city centre and not see a fit woman with an obese man, and if I do he's well dressed and has the keys to a Mercedes in his pocket. Many landwhales outright refuse to date fat men just because they do have that option and taking advantage of male thirst to fuck men several points higher on the SMV scale. 6+/10 women or stacey lights are unreachable for above average guys even if they have their shit together and are in good shape. They are essentially only availabe to genetically gifted Gigachads like Jason Momoa, 6ft4, 10k a week CEOs and male models with god-tier facial aesthetics.

Manlet. Sheboon has affirmative action to carry her trough life. She will find a cushy HR job where she gossips everyday, eats like a pig and denies incels a chance of working. But, of course, she will still complain about how oppressed she is because Tyrone just pumped and dumped her whale ass or whine about whites putting her down on jewitter.

Even if black females are less desired they still have it better than even average whites JFL