Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who has it worse ricecels, curries, or menas.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-
Imo, dravidian curries are the worst looking, but have the ugliest women. Indians and Mena both have 80 IQ.
IQ_world_rank_by_country_world_distribution_of_intelligence.JPG

Ricecels have it hard, but they have higher IQs and better societys, if they had yellow sharia they would be an elite society.

Curries, no debate

At least ricecels can afford better copes and games, MENAs play COD in real life and curries play life simulator in ultra difficulty, plus with better economies ricecels can project their soft power i.e, anime, Kpop and other kinda shit which raises their SMV

At least ricecels can afford better copes and games, MENAs play COD in real life and curries play life simulator in ultra difficulty
Ricecels have top tier Copes and have higher IQs. Meanwhile curries and Menas have low IQs.

Mena because of the culture. Islam is portrayed as terrorism, barbarism etc in Jewish media. Islamic culture is completely different than the western culture which is hard to make a western whore submitted to it. Rices at least have beautiful culture, media portrays their culture as exotic, their counties are more developed. Western whores are obsessed with anime, video games, rice foids, languages etc Mena have nothing to offer.

Only Mena men who look white or chaddams have it easy but if you are brown mena, it giga over for you like a Curry multiplying ten times. The only advantage that Mena men have is that many can look white because of Caucasian genetic.

From what I've seen, curries do. I've seen a lot of rices do okay these days with their culture becoming popular and many menas can pass as white. At least that's how it is where I live

Ricecels have top tier Copes and have higher IQs. Meanwhile curries and Menas have low IQs.
IQ seriously doesn't mean shit, it's cos ricecels live in relatively industrialised states, jfl if you believe that your average rice from rural China is some smartass with CCP levels of stat collection or manipulation

Curries, they are the least desired and live in the worst conditions overall

From what I've seen, curries do. I've seen a lot of rices do okay these days with their culture becoming popular and many menas can pass as white. At least that's how it is where I live
Imo opinion it's mostly manlets who suffer, like 6 ft to 5' 10" ricecels do just fine in even the west and slay in their own lands, it's mostly manlet and really ugly ricecels who suffer whereas your average curry is an incel

IQ seriously doesn't mean shit, it's cos ricecels live in relatively industrialised states, jfl if you believe that your average rice from rural China is some smartass with CCP levels of stat collection or manipulation
Cope nigga, us curries have the lowest IQs, only the uppercastes have IQs 90 +, all of japan and korea have iqs past 105, so china would get the same results, meanwhile us curries have shit tier IQ.

Cope nigga, us curries have the lowest IQs, only the uppercastes have IQs 90 +, all of japan and korea have iqs past 105, so china would get the same results, meanwhile us curries have shit tier IQ.
Your average factory floor nigger worker would do just fine at 80, btw unindustrialised states like India have nothing to loose or gain from IQ, anyone unemployed or in "agriculture" dead or alive is as good as dead cos he's just an unproductive burden on the state and it's productive citizens even tho I'm not going to believe that your average bat savouring chink from rural China is 105 iq:feelshaha:

Last edited:
At least ricecels can afford better copes and games, MENAs play COD in real life and curries play life simulator in ultra difficulty, plus with better economies ricecels can project their soft power i.e, anime, Kpop and other kinda shit which raises their SMV
-curriez
-sand niggerz
-chinkz
-turkz

most coping racez ive seen :feelskek:

-curriez
-sand niggerz
-chinkz
-turkz

most coping racez ive seen :feelskek:
At least 95% are not in heaven from spanish flus wdym?

I think rices since rice can't 3rd world max back in their shitholes because they come from developed countries. A curry could easily score a foid in his village if he's from the west