Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who has it worse, deformedcels or truecels?

ded srs?

• Deformedcels

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Truecels

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Trucels - hammy, ocd, venne, stblackopscel etc.
Deformedcel - legit deformed

Fuck, I was watching this video, poor guy ultra mogged by twin brother. I thought to myself "hammy and ocd mog the shit out of him, the truecels who are at the bottom of the barell", then I thought about who has it worse? Obviously deformedcels are in negative treshold of PSL rating but they get WAY more pity than truecels because even normies realize "oh, poor guy" and comment section of that video is the proof of much empathy displayed by normies, a truecel wouldn't get same comments. I am guessing that somewhere in DNA, male humans know that deformedcels is no competition, nor in dating scene nor in fighting/displaying dominance while truecels can display their dominance to males as in "I am stronger than you". So who has it worse, a truecel who gets lold @ and ewd @ irl and bullied or deformedcels who gets bullied in highschool but also receives a lot of pity and when he is out of high school, he receives much more pity than people being directly rude to him.

Both are doomed to a miserable existence and should just ldar tbh.

I would rather be really ugly than be legit deformed though.

Deformed foids gets praised instead. Countless of youtube channels.

the real question is: can deformed people easilly statusmaxxx because of their deformity? unlike truecels who are not deformed enough for attention

@defdeformed1 @DeformAspergerCel

he can act as a monster without makeup

the real question is: can deformed people easilly statusmaxxx because of their deformity? unlike truecels who are not deformed enough for attention
Deformedcels can be good tools to get foids with youtube channels popular and praised. The foids just have to pretend to be friends with them in order to get money from viewers, it's plausible.

Yes, tbh I recommend watching that video and that truecel statusmaxx.. Fuark I actually shed a tear at the end of the video, how over can it be? Good for him that he statusmaxxed and he is recognized more and gets approached irl with warm. Also another dude got mental problems. Holy fuck two twins, one is mentally fucked and another is physically fucked. Life is a fucking joke ded srs...

Rather be a truecel then deformed. At least as a truecel you somewhat resemble a human being.

Deformedcel br0

deformedcels are truecels tbh

deformedcels at least get sympathy. With a pajeet tier face, Ill just be laughed at or ignored. But i guess i would rather be truecel cuz thats the only pro i can think of.

I am just (mildly) deformed truecel, but not anywhere near as bad as that guy; I get looks on the street and stuff but my face is still a face, not 1/10. I'd rather be me than uglier because
The """"deformation halo"""" is fake and a cope for not terrible looking incels to justify that they're worse off than everyone else. It's like saying that ugly guys have it easier in life because they don't have to worry about relationships. It pisses me off sometimes.

I am just (mildly) deformed truecel, but not anywhere near as bad as that guy; I get looks on the street and stuff but my face is still a face, not 1/10. I'd rather be me than uglier because
The """"deformation halo"""" is fake and a cope for not terrible looking incels to justify that they're worse off than everyone else. It's like saying that ugly guys have it easier in life because they don't have to worry about relationships. It pisses me off sometimes.
do you not find that older people, especially slightly above middle aged foids treat you with at least some sympathy? That's my experience anyway

That guy deserves a special category, holy shit, poor fellow. No way the pity weighs up for it, you would get sick of that quick, no? It would just amplify the sadness I feel like.

do you not find that older people, especially slightly above middle aged foids treat you with at least some sympathy? That's my experience anyway
I'm especially treated badly by them, like middle aged female teachers hate me, for example.

Can't believe anyone here would say that being a deformedcel is better.
One must have seriously lost all senses to claim this.

I'm especially treated badly by them, like middle aged female teachers hate me, for example.
yeah, I've always been treated like lworse than dog shit by every female teacher I've ever had even when I was in elementary school, Idk I guess it's just my only friend's well above middle aged mother that is treating me kindly

Tough. If the deformity does't hurt your functions I think it MIGHT be better than trueceldom because people will at least pity and mollycoddle you.

But I'd personally prefer to be just a truecel.

Tough. If the deformity does't hurt your functions I think it MIGHT be better than trueceldom because people will at least pity and mollycoddle you.

But I'd personally prefer to be just a truecel.
Pity is the worst a MALE can receive.

Bro, deformedcel is the worst.

Pity is the worst a MALE can receive.
I disagree. Being severely bullied and humiliated for example is worse. And I wish some JB had pity sex with me.

@JeffGoldblumInTheFly

the real question is: can deformed people easilly statusmaxxx because of their deformity?
No. They can be high status and still no one would touch them.

Did the deformedcel ascend due to status?

I disagree. Being severely bullied and humiliated for example is worse. And I wish some JB had pity sex with me.

@JeffGoldblumInTheFly
Agree, I would prefer much more that people would feel pity for me, at least I would feel safe from humiliations, and for example if people in my workplace would feel pity for me I could have a ok professional career there, but they prefer to humiliate me and bully me almost 3 times per week, and they don't joke about my work, because they would be wrong they just mock my face and call me ugly.

And tbh trucels are in the same position as the deformed guy for foids, they all consider sub4 deformed, the only difference is that one would be wrong to mock the other one is doomed to be a joke and a failure

I would have to go with deformedcels.

Rather be a truecel then deformed. At least as a truecel you somewhat resemble a human being.
Agreed. A truecel might still have a tiny ass chance.... deformedcel prob wont... ever

How fucking stupid are you guys saying you'd rather looked deformed!? Atleast as a truecel you still look human. As a deformedcel you dont even look human, but like a alien or bad mutation. I'd kill myself if I was deformed.