Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who has it easier: women or chads?

Who has it easier?

• Women

Votes: 76 86.4%
  • Chads

Votes: 12 13.6%

• Total voters
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Who has it easier;
Women
Or
Chads

And why?

Even landwhales get more attention and validation than Chad does

First option doesnt even need to be stacy.

women and not even a contest

Their are more chads in jail then woman.

A foid can become obese, have her face splashed with acid and never take a shower for years and still have desperate men lining up for sex with her.

Chad's looks are not permanent, while he doesn't have to work out or be a bodybuilder like non-Chads to get pussy, he still has to make sure that he doesn't look completely fucked up.

Women have all the time in the world with nothing to lose

Low tier Chads can still get their life ruined by a false rape accusation, and if hypergamy gets worse anyone who is sub 9 excluding the Jewish corporate cyberpunk elites will be suffering.

Even then i'd imagine in a degenerate future like that 9/10 Chads will probably be sex slaves for gay Jews too. It's over.

even landwhales or deformed foids live in tutorial mode

"Manhood is not a developmental certainty. Manhood requires social proof." - Joseph Vandello, "Precarious Manhood"

Grandmas can get Chads. :whatfeels:

It is easy to feel jealously for Chad, he is not a permanent feature though, comes with a lot of preening and making sure he is of a high tier level.. but I feel visceral hatred at how easy Women can just exist and win at life.

Chads don't bleed.

Chad still needs to work for a living in most cases.

this isnt even a contest you can be born an ugly foid and still have it better than chad. Chad like any other man is held to a higher standard and has to take accountability for his actions

Foids have it easier but Chad has it better.

Wtf is this low-iq shit? Genuine Chads have it far easier than women.

Wtf is this low-iq shit? Genuine Chads have it far easier than women.
Come again? An average slim white girl has exponentially more sexual options than Chad and get validated 10 x as much.

They don’t have to work as hard and can leech off govbux.

Woman have it easier because while chad did inherit good looks he still needs work to maintain said looks by working out and eating healthy. A woman just needs her looks and fakeup and she will still get men to ask her out. Chad needs to work to maintain his looks while a foid does the bare minimum of not eating like a pig or running every now and then

I knew one chad who had his entire life destroyed by a false rape allegation. It didn't matter that he didn't actually rape anyone. Everyone in town still looked at him with scorn and he eventually took his own life. The sheer implication of a man being a rapist and stigma that comes with it can destroy a man's life. Meanwhile the woman who accused him got off with no legal or non-legal repercussions whatsoever. No one ever really questioned the validity of her account.

Grandmas can get Chads. :whatfeels:

It is easy to feel jealously for Chad, he is not a permanent feature though, comes with a lot of preening and making sure he is of a high tier level.. but I feel visceral hatred at how easy Women can just exist and win at life.
The last sentence is so true

Women unless its gigachad

Women. A slayer tier chad might have an easier life than 50% of women, but that is only the absolute top tier 0.01% of men. The rest of the high tier live an easy life, but not as easy as an average woman. Beta males don't go out of their way to do chads homework / coursework for him, or let him take credit for all their work in the office.

Women ofcourse, chads have to put in at least the bare minimum of effort while women don't have to put any effort at all.

Who has it easier;
Women
Or
Chads

And why?
In my opinion a true Chad ( top 1% genetics ) ranks higher than women in all honesty .
I think if he realizes his position and uses his power wisely , he has it easier .
But if he lives in a bluepill conditioning , he will not have it easier .

Women of course have it easier but Chad has it better, I'd rather be doing the fucking than getting fucked.
Chads dont fuck. Watch any movie and the high status male lays back like a deadfish and gets his dick sucked/ridden.

Chads of course. They have all the biological advantages of being a male, probably has a high IQ as well.