Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who has inspired you?

vermilion

vermilion

#1 celebrity of the forum
-
Who has inspired you in life?

My inspirations:

Downloadfile 1
Fyodor Dostoevsky: brilliant journalist and author of thought-provoking books that are somewhat related to inceldom. Notes From Underground is a must.

Downloadfile 3
Nikola Tesla: arguably the greatest scientist of the 19th century, Tesla lived as a celibate throughout his life and channeled his sexual energy toward scientific work.

Downloadfile 1
Theodore Kaczynski: the mathematical genius behind several bombing incidents in universities and airlines as well as the author of a long manifesto against the industrial society, Kaczynski is an involuntary celibate to this day.

Downloadfile 4
Frans de Waal: Dutch primatologist who found that kingdoms of aggressive chimpanzees are unstable because the subjugated chimpanzees eventually unite and tear the aggressive chimpanzees into pieces when they're having an off-day.

Sir Harvey Weinstein

Ancient Greek philosophers, Alexander the Great, Gauss, Newton, Tesla, Euler, Von Neumann, Oppenheimer, Hitler, and various other individuals who achieved a great many things and made real what was once imaginary and not thought possible.

Akira Toriyama. I've fantasized about his works since childhood.

Who has inspired you in life?

My inspirations:

View attachment 590539
Fyodor Dostoevsky: brilliant journalist and author of thought-provoking books that are somewhat related to inceldom. Notes From Underground is a must.

Nikola Tesla: arguably the greatest scientist of the 19th century, Tesla lived as a celibate throughout his life and channeled his sexual energy toward scientific work.

Theodore Kaczynski: the mathematical genius behind several bombing incidents in universities and airlines as well as the author of a long manifesto against the industrial society, Kaczynski is an involuntary celibate to this day.

Frans de Waal: Dutch primatologist who found that kingdoms of aggressive chimpanzees are unstable because the subjugated chimpanzees eventually unite and tear the aggressive chimpanzees into pieces when they're having an off-day.
Tesla is my fav

Idk tbh