Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who has ever felt like beating the living shit out of a random foid in the street

Only if they were being shitty to me then yeah

no officer we dont do that here

If she fights back i'll let her DOMINATE ME. :feelsUgh:

JoinedMay 20, 2024Posts158

Lifefuel for glowcels
Lifefuel for itbaitcels

Not just woman, but all people. Especially when I see ugly Muslim niggers, they are the reason my life is poverty and incel

Not just woman, but all people. Especially when I see ugly Muslim niggers, they are the reason my life is poverty and incel
same

all nt normfags

same

all nt normfags
They don't piss me off until they do annoying shit then they piss me off but other people are always annoying certain types

If they pushed and insulted me then yeah

I often wish I could grab a foid by the hair, pull out a knife, and forcefully scalp her alive. Any foid really, they all deserve it

Season 1 Showtime GIF by Dexter

No, honestly I don’t even wanna hurt them I just want their bodies so badly. If only I could freeze everyone..

If it was consequence free, I'd suckerpunch every young foid on sight with a brick

I've had urges... but not of beating them

Instead of actually beating them, I would rather throw a bucket of urine and feces at them