Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who has bullied you more?

Who has bullied you more?

• Males

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • Females

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters
Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
And in what form has the bullying happened?

Being rejected by a foid is worse than bullying so I'd say foid

males for sure. i was brutally bullied in all of high school every single day because of my extremely shitty norwooding genetics.

females haven't really bullied me, they simply ignored me as much as they could and rejected me completely. i was invisible to them, and whenever i did make an attempt on them, the best care scenario was being politely rejected. worst was being treated like a ghost.

Physically by a female? Could you elaborate?
Quantity over quality was the question. Girls used to kick my legs from behind everyday when I was walking home from school and trip me over.

Of course it hurts more when a man hits you but most boys left me alone because I’m autistic and they pitied me. I was also decently funny so that helped me get by

TO be honest, other guys have bullied me way more than foids have. Bullying is a natural part of the social hierarchy. Foids are attracted to men who bully and dominate. SO much like how Elk fight each other and the female elk choose the male who wins. Human males bully and attack lower status and weaker males in order to make themselves look more attractive to foids and to get rid of competition.

ultimately females, because 75% of the time men bully me it's part of their reproductive strategy or they're trying to impress a foid
i am so dysgenic and autistic that those who are typically meek and timid sour on me and end up harassing me, so (even irl) females have bullied me

TO be honest, other guys have bullied me way more than foids have. Bullying is a natural part of the social hierarchy. Foids are attracted to men who bully and dominate. SO much like how Elk fight each other and the female elk choose the male who wins. Human males bully and attack lower status and weaker males in order to make themselves look more attractive to foids and to get rid of competition.

I was bullied by both males and females. Being bullied by girls is worse than being bullied by guys. Way worse. Boys usually bully you by hurting you physically, so at least you can defend yourself against them (if you’re not a weakling shy cuck like I was), but girls do it verbally and by humiliating you in front of others. They’re basically signaling that your genes are undesirable and your existence has zero worth.

Quantity over quality was the question. Girls used to kick my legs from behind everyday when I was walking home from school and trip me over.

Of course it hurts more when a man hits you but most boys left me alone because I’m autistic and they pitied me. I was also decently funny so that helped me get by
weirdly enough I wasnt bullied by foids when I was young. When I was like a LITTLE kid like kindergarten/first grade, girls were actually nice to me and I got along with girls more than boys my age. But as we got older all hell broke loose

I was bullied by both males and females. Being bullied by girls is worse than being bullied by guys. Way worse. Boys usually bully you by hurting you physically, so at least you can defend yourself against them (if you’re not a weakling shy cuck like I was), but girls do it verbally and by humiliating you in front of others. They’re basically signaling that your genes are undesirable and your existence has zero worth.
I think its a natural selection trait. By bullying you, they are protectign their eggs and protecting the gene pool by saying "you are not fit to reproduce, stay away from our tribe and kill yourself. Stay out of the gene pool." Thats why they do it in public and embarrass you, so other girls know that you are an undesirable too. As a way to warn the other breeders "dont reproduce with this one."

Physically - men
Verbally - Women

weirdly enough I wasnt bullied by foids when I was young. When I was like a LITTLE kid like kindergarten/first grade, girls were actually nice to me and I got along with girls more than boys my age. But as we got older all hell broke loose
Ok Chad

Trust me Im not chad. My sub 5 life came out in full swing starting in like 3rd grade. It was really weird, after one summer vacation all my friends who were girls just fucking abandoned me and started going to Justin Bieber concerts and shit. It was all worse from there. Nowadays foids basically look at me like Im a fucking piece of gum stuck to the bottom of their shoe

Trust me Im not chad. My sub 5 life came out in full swing starting in like 3rd grade. It was really weird, after one summer vacation all my friends who were girls just fucking abandoned me and started going to Justin Bieber concerts and shit. It was all worse from there. Nowadays foids basically look at me like Im a fucking piece of gum stuck to the bottom of their shoe
Ok chad

And in what form has the bullying happened?
actually both in the same way, but since I am (was) much more in contact with males I would say it is them. The form of bullying was mostly psychological but there were also sometimes explicit verbal ones especially during the absences of adults: 1) They avoided me 2) They denigrated me before entering and after leaving school 3) They insulted me for my slightly Asian features 4) They often chose me last at school 5) When I wanted to speak they silenced me 6) They targeted me if I didn't play sports 7) The teachers ignored me (yes this is ignoring bullying) and many other situations that I experienced (this also applied to females)

males for sure. i was brutally bullied in all of high school every single day because of my extremely shitty norwooding genetics.

females haven't really bullied me, they simply ignored me as much as they could and rejected me completely. i was invisible to them, and whenever i did make an attempt on them, the best care scenario was being politely rejected. worst was being treated like a ghost.

Yeah similar except for the norwooding part.

Honestly same. I've pretty much never been directly bullied by foids. Just ghosted or ignored like I'm not even there. Idk if it was their fear for being physically inferior or what but males have always been the bigger assholes to me during my life. They compete and bully other lower value men so they can impress beckies and rise in social status. In my opinion, most men are just as bad if not worse than foids. Completely blinded by lookism and their stupid need to reproduce and mog others they consider to be inferior. It legit made me become a misanthrope and distrustful of every human I meet unless they prove their worth to me with actions.

Women are generally speaking too weak to bully men. Gigaultratruecel trait if you were bullied by women