Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who has a skull fucking kink?

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★
The foid is usually dead and has a hole in her head that’s good for fucking. Very brutal. Very animalistic. Very hot.

Skull fuck kink is good for when you are spermretentionmaxxing because it’s too disgusting but still has plenty of erotic capital.

@Animecel2D Thoughts?

IT will touch this

It’s not IT bait, If I was trying to bait I would talk about my fantasy of raping my classmates but some things are better kept to oneself.
I swear to god that you are genuinely a demented fucker if this isn’t just bait. And I thought my fetish of forcing women to eat tons of food until they are bloated, sick feeling, and moaning in discomfort was bad

I swear to god that you are genuinely a demented fucker if this isn’t just bait. And I thought my fetish of forcing women to eat tons of food until they are bloated, sick feeling, and moaning in discomfort was bad
Obese foid worshipper

Obese foid worshipper
I don’t like morbidly obese women. I like slightly chubby women and force feeding them a lot and enjoying how full and uncomfortable it makes them. I don’t actually want them to get fat and would put them on a diet in between feeding sessions

I don’t like morbidly obese women. I like slightly chubby women and force feeding them a lot and enjoying how full and uncomfortable it makes them. I don’t actually want them to get fat and would put them on a diet in between feeding sessions
What would you feed them?

Do you force feed your sex dolls?
How could I nigga? It doesn't even have a head :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.Even if it did, dolls don't have expandable stomachs, but if they did, I'd probably fill it's belly with a gallon of water and imagine she is feeling extremely full while I fuck her

stop trying to be edgy nobody thinks its cool trust me

How could I nigga? It doesn't even have a head :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.Even if it did, dolls don't have expandable stomachs, but if they did, I'd probably fill it's belly with a gallon of water and imagine she is feeling extremely full while I fuck her
Your kink is weirder than mine, dead women are innocent and pure because they either went to heaven or went to hell to be cleansed of their sins you fantasize about fucking a SLAM PIG

Even if it did, dolls don't have expandable stomachs, but if they did, I'd probably fill it's belly with a gallon of water and imagine she is feeling extremely full while I fuck her
That is such a bizarre scenario to imagine :feelshaha:

Your kink is weirder than mine, dead women are innocent and pure because they either went to heaven or went to hell to be cleansed of their sins you fantasize about fucking a SLAM PIG
My kink is not weirder than yours, wtf. My kink is insanely weird and twisted, but yours is straight up some horror movie shit

That is such a bizarre scenario to imagine :feelshaha:
I wanna do it to a real woman though. Imagine if I got a gf and she let me force her to eat an entirepizza and 2L coca cola :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:. OR if she let me feed her a Whopper burger, large fries, large vanilla milkshake, chickennuggets. Then, she's be so full, and maybe a little sick. I'd then feed her 2 cheeseburgers and by this point she is gonna be moaning with a bellyache and probably feeling very ill. Then I could force her to eat a large onion rings and keep stuffing her with them as she lets out cute sick burps :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. Why can't I get a girl to do this for me?

ovER for Ted Bundycels

I wanna do it to a real woman though. Imagine if I got a gf and she let me force her to eat an entirepizza and 2L coca cola :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:. OR if she let me feed her a Whopper burger, large fries, large vanilla milkshake, chickennuggets. Then, she's be so full, and maybe a little sick. I'd then feed her 2 cheeseburgers and by this point she is gonna be moaning with a bellyache and probably feeling very ill. Then I could force her to eat a large onion rings and keep stuffing her with them as she lets out cute sick burps :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. Why can't I get a girl to do this for me?
Would you soothe her afterwards?

Would you soothe her afterwards?
Absolutely. I'd tuck her into bed and talk sweet to her. I'd rub her overstuffed belly and kiss her. I'd also have sex with her while she was full

Absolutely. I'd tuck her into bed and talk sweet to her. I'd rub her overstuffed belly and kiss her. I'd also have sex with her while she was full
@Animecel2D he’s weirder than me right?

@Animecel2D he’s weirder than me right?
I am not weirder than you and you know it. I am one absolute weirdo, and I admit it, but yours is just insane and absolutely deranged. It takes a lot to actually count as a deranged and sick kink to me, but yours is exactly that. I genuinely cannot believe this isn't IT bait. I have heard femdom fetishes, piss fetishes, you name it, but this is nuts for real