Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who has a higher SMV? Currys or men from South East Asia.

Who mogs?

• currys

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • SEAcels

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I guess men from South East Asia are ricecels in a sense but they have darker skin (sometimes as dark as currys) and they tend to be turbo manlets as well. They also have rice faces. They are sort of currys and ricecels mixed. There is some diversity though, in Vietnam they are lighter and in Indonesia they are darker.

So would foids like these ricecels more than currycels. I am a currycel but I could pass for someone from south east asia as well due to my face being a bit rice-ish. Should I say I am from there instead of curryland?

Curries have the absolute lowest SMV on this entire planet.

The best looking currys would probably mog the best looking ricecels

It's a very tough battle for the lowest SMV position on earth. Maybe curries even win, because they might be seem as more masculine. SEA men are frequently associated with "ladyboy" stuff.

That's because the best looking curries are basically white.
They are almost arabs basically. I'm a sand nigger and I have an almost curry tier phenotype

My observation and assessment:

SEA dudes but just by a little.
SEA people in general are ugly. Have flat wide noses. Sometimes with flaring nostrils. Are short, dark, skinny, and stupid (90 IQ). Generally incompetent. Lazy. Crafty.
Criminal prone. Low trust. Relatively low IQ. Cheaters, scammers, thieves, and murderers.

Indians: Street shitters. Really dirty in general. Incompetent. Universally regarded by foids as the lowest of the low in the Anglosphere (unless really white looking).

Last edited:
My observation and assessment:

SEA dudes but just by a little.
SEA people in general are ugly. Have flat wide noses. Sometimes with flaring nostrils. Are short, dark, skinny, and stupid (90 IQ). Generally incompetent. Lazy. Crafty.
Criminal prone. Low trust. Relatively low IQ. Cheaters, scammers, thieves, and murderers.

Indians: Street shitters. Really dirty in general. Incompetent. Universally regarded by foids as the lowest of the low in the Anglosphere (unless really white looking).
Brutal assessment