Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious who got banned from discord rn

same what the actual fuck, they let females ban males on sight on their subs, mock,bully and belittle any short or ugly males driving them to suicide but just fucking lurking in lonely losers server is enough to get WHOLE ACCOUNT banned? Fuck this, they are just trying our patience with this, what will happen if people who lost all hope will be driven out of their only vent/social interaction places?

Which discord are u talking about

me, add my new account boyos

Limerencel#9474

My whole fucking account got banned.... We have infiltrators i guess?

How did you guys get banned? I am active in a couple incel rooms and I wasn't banned yet.

1515978379138.gif

My account was disabled, it's over.

Yep, everybody that was in Equality Squad was banned.

We have our own Chat here, incel friendly, use it !!! Forget discord.....stay here !!!

I was ban too, if I have know it can ban my WHOLE account, I would never put it here, man I don't even know if it's ip ban or not, don't want to try and connect in my alt for my most important server

the sad part is the fact I have lost to much good server

Last edited:
me. lmfao jesus christ

Holy shit I can't believe this. I'm somewhat sad because I had a few people added but more angry because of how cucked Discord is.

How did this even happen? Was there a mole?

How did this even happen? Was there a mole?

Whoever was in Equality Squad was banned. Most likely banned by blackpill101 but nobody is 100% sure.
Nah, bitch move.

I was ban too, if I have know it can ban my WHOLE account, I would never put it here, man I don't even know if it's ip ban or not, don't want to try and connect in my alt for my most important server

the sad part is the fact I have lost to much good server
It's not an IP ban lmao

And what now? how do we get our accounts back?

I always wanted to make a discord for incels ... but was too lazy to find the mail and password for my "clean"/official discord so I could make a second discord alt for the blackpill, lol.

Lifefuel.
Discord is normie central, you should be happy you got banned there.

It's funny. Nobody cares that people got banned, but since people are getting banned there will surely be backlash. Discord is cucking for the most worthless, hated group i.e. SJWs.

If the SJW/feminazis crowd shut down/ban all outlets for outcasts you'll see a huge spike in suicides & active shooter type scenarios. Everyone needs a passive outlet & if that is deprived things will get volatile.

I got banned without messaging once there that's so wonky.

It's really sad wtf, I have to much important thing in my account, even school project in my private server
it is an IP ban or just an account ban ?

It's really sad wtf, I have to much important thing in my account, even school project in my private server
it is an IP ban or just an account ban ?
I don't know, but I think it is account-based. I switched my VPN server and reset my router before creating a new account, just to be on the safe side.

Im fucking pissed. I was running a great server on my discord acc. I barely even posted on ES.

Is there any point in contacting discord staff?

At least I now know just how ultra cucked discord is and will make dedicated accounts for important servers in the future.

Last edited:
fucking lmao. so theres a cuck tear invader that in his free time reports incels so they get banned at discord... talk about fulfilling life.

Im fucking pissed. I was running a great server on my discord acc. I barely even posted on ES.

Is there any point in contacting discord staff?

At least I now know just how ultra cucked discord is and will make dedicated accounts for important servers in the future.

I have contact them, they said me to fuck off

Hello,

Based on the results of our investigation, this is a permanent action and we will not be reinstating the account.

Sincerely,

Discord Trust & Safety Team

I have contact them, they said me to fuck off

Hello,

Based on the results of our investigation, this is a permanent action and we will not be reinstating the account.

Sincerely,
Discord Trust & Safety Team
JFL. Hope someone goes ER on these SJW cunts.

OHHHHH THAT'S WHY!

We have another discord @retarded_dumbshit ?