Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who exactly is truecel

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Self-banned
-
im a kissless hugless handholdless touchless speakless eyecontactless thoughtless virgin

hand me the rope

Speakless? Are you a hikikomori or mute?

Speakless? Are you a hikikomori or mute?
no when i try to speak to females either they try their best to ignore me or insult me in their way that doesnt count

I'm pretty much the same as you man.

I most definitely am. Which I guess is somewhat of a good thing as I don't give my hopes up anymore.

Truecel: incel who tried to improve himself but still fails romantically
Also truecel: incel who is extremely hideous to the point where improvement won't help him

A truecel is a guy who has never had sex and is very unlikely to ever have sex. They’re incel by default whereas normie males can go through periods of being incel but it isn’t their default state until old age.

i havent tried any real aproach tho the only thing you could call an aproach is that i tried to talk to a female back in school because we were in a group project and she just called me a no life friendless loser because i didnt had a gf and then i leart about the blackpill and gave up does that make me volcel/fakecel?

a 5”2 balding no chin Indian janitor

sub5, some 5/10 can be truecels as well, I said SOME, not all of them, above that its normie tier

Im a 5'6 curry with a decent face and i feel like i had atleast 2 girls interested in me back in highschool since they tried to talk with me on their own accord and smiled at me but i unintentionally blew them off since i have no social skills after ldaring hard and isolating myself in my room.I eventually dropped out of highschool because i was being emotionally abused by people in my class for being quiet and weird and lived the neet life for 3 years until i decided to get my GED and recently got it.Well, I'd still consider myself incel though since being short,ethnic and having developed borderline autism completely destroys any chance id have at being able to get girls around my age group in a western country and i've never had sex or relationships with women.

This a pic of me from a year ago for reference
You're not incel, mate.

You're not incel, mate.
by definition i am,i'm just not extremely hideous.Like i said being short and ethnic with autism destroyed my chances of getting female attention completely.Those 2 girls in highschool only liked me because they had no idea of the chads that were out there in the world yet.

I'm a KHHV with a colostomy bag and shitty lower third, pretty sure that counts.

For those of you who've had any attention by females, consider yourself lucky. I've never had a single foid interested in me.

Please don't humblebragg to me, sir. Have you tried your luck with sub 5 or so women? Fat girls and what not.
I apologize if i offended you,didnt mean to humblebrag i was just talking in reference to my previous comment and yeah i've tried tinder and okcupid and i get no matches whatsoever ,no matter how much i swipe on every obese or ugly girl i see.I eventually created a female profile to see what my competition was and i understood why.All i saw were chadlites,chads and high tier normies.Part of the reason why i believe i'm incel just based on my appearance alone,id say is because of the hypergamous nature of foids and the 80/20 rule

Last edited:
There’s 3 criteria’s for being a truecel in my view. If you check at least one then you can call yourself a truecel.
- ugly
- autistic
- manlet

Im a 5'6 curry with a decent face and i feel like i had atleast 2 girls interested in me back in highschool since they tried to talk with me on their own accord and smiled at me but i unintentionally blew them off since i have no social skills after ldaring hard and isolating myself in my room.I eventually dropped out of highschool because i was being emotionally abused by people in my class for being quiet and weird and lived the neet life for 3 years until i decided to get my GED and recently got it.Well, I'd still consider myself incel though since being short,ethnic and having developed borderline autism completely destroys any chance id have at being able to get girls around my age group in a western country and i've never had sex or relationships with women.

This a pic of me from a year ago for reference
It's over for you bro welcome to the site

There’s 3 criteria’s for being a truecel in my view. If you check at least one then you can call yourself a truecel.
- ugly
- autistic
- manlet
-ugly i would consider my self a 4
- autistic definitely
-manlet this confuses me im trying to put cm to feet but there are 2 asnwers
Feet
but people here said that anything under 6 feet is manlet so i guess im that too

-ugly i would consider my self a 4
- autistic definitely
-manlet this confuses me im trying to put cm to feet but there are 2 asnwersView attachment 81870but people here said that anything under 6 feet is manlet so i guess im that too
if your close to 5'8. ,you could fraud being 6ft with 1-2 inch shoe lifts,anything more 2-3 inches is too noticeable i believe

- ugly
- autistic
- manlet
i check all 3, I'm one of the truest truecels