Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Who else’s parents did this?

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
When I was a child I was extremely scared of spiders and moths, so one day while my dad was at work my mom got tired of me staying as far away as possible from the spider that was in the room.

she called me a pussy and said I’d never be a man, then she locked me in the attic which was INFESTED with spiders for hours. I remember screaming and banging to get let out but she only let me out a few minutes before my dad got home.

I just recently remembered this and it’s filled me with rage. All of my flaws as a child were shamed upon by my mother and Tyrone brother, now I’m a mentally ill teencel with extremely violent thoughts. I wish I could just get an axe and **** their **** **** and watch the ***** **** ***
:feelsrope: I’m extremely fucked up in the head somebody help me please

Last edited:
Yeah but instead of my mom, it was my dad.

I was scared of everything that flies, so he would lock me in the basement which had tons of spides.

One time, I didn't go to sleep on time because there was a moth in my room and he locked me outside of the house (I was 8 or 9)

What??? No, anyone's parents who do this are abusive. This is not the norm for parents. This is some Antwone Fisher-grade monstrosity.

Yeah but instead of my mom, it was my dad.

I was scared of everything that flies, so he would lock me in the basement which had tons of spides.

One time, I didn't go to sleep on time because there was a moth in my room and he locked me outside of the house (I was 8 or 9)
Jfl, parents don’t know how to raise kids. I cried a lot as a child so I’d get beaten for having too much emotion, now I’m older and I don’t give a damn about what any of them have to say. They pull out the bullshit “ why are you so cold and distant? :soy: Who did this to you? Are you getting bullied at school?:soy:” NO IT WAS YOU:reeeeee: ALL I CAN FEEL NOW IS ANGER, SADNESS OR LUST BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKS AAAAAAHHHHH
(sorry for the vent)

nah my parents just told me im a failure every single day. and the worst part is they're right.

What??? No, anyone's parents who do this are abusive. This is not the norm for parents. This is some Antwone Fisher-grade monstrosity.
I hate my life, even if by some crazy miracle I had to ascend. I’d still be plagued with mental illnesses.

I hate my life, even if by some crazy miracle I had to ascend. I’d still be plagued with mental illnesses.

You mentioned how people can be ignorant sometimes of what you've gone through. How they blame you for how fucked up you are. That's wrong. But... you do have to get better. You do have to believe in a better state of mind for yourself. I'm not saying you should just "get over" this as if it was an easy thing, but you can't accept that you're fucked up forever. It doesn't mean you're excusing your abusers or anything. Getting better doesn't mean it somehow "wasn't that bad" what people did to you.

You mentioned how people can be ignorant sometimes of what you've gone through. How they blame you for how fucked up you are. That's wrong. But... you do have to get better. You do have to believe in a better state of mind for yourself. I'm not saying you should just "get over" this as if it was an easy thing, but you can't accept that you're fucked up forever. It doesn't mean you're excusing your abusers or anything. Getting better doesn't mean it somehow "wasn't that bad" what people did to you.
It’s so hard, all I have are violent thoughts. Sometimes they go away but they just return whenever I go to school and I’m met with pure suifuel. I’ll try to change though.

It’s so hard, all I have are violent thoughts. Sometimes they go away but they just return whenever I go to school and I’m met with pure suifuel. I’ll try to change though.

You can't wait for them to go away, but you also can't force them out. You have to address the conflicts in your mind. Ask yourself what it is you want and why.

This is called exposure therapy. While your parents went way too far with it, and the added emasculation clearly wasn't much help either, it looks like their hearts were in the right place. Tough love gone wrong. Consulting a professional would've been better and would have most likely addressed your phobia.

damn that was very cruel what they did

Jfl, parents don’t know how to raise kids. I cried a lot as a child so I’d get beaten for having too much emotion, now I’m older and I don’t give a damn about what any of them have to say. They pull out the bullshit “ why are you so cold and distant? :soy: Who did this to you? Are you getting bullied at school?:soy:” NO IT WAS YOU:reeeeee: ALL I CAN FEEL NOW IS ANGER, SADNESS OR LUST BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKS AAAAAAHHHHH
(sorry for the vent)
Yeah I agree, I think inceldom is also caused by bad parenting. While my mom is a good parent for the most part, my dad was an abusive asshole and made my life a hell. I haven't spoken to him in years

Careful there buddy boyo don't want the FBI coming after you

My grandfather forced me to ride a goat while I didnt want to.

no, my parents werent crazy

After my parents taught me how to pull the wings from flies and the legs off of spiders i wasn't afraid of them anymore.

Not exactly tbh but my piece of shit father saw me touching a cockroach and he told me that i could get leprosy bc of that. Since that day i have a cockroach phobia lmao.

I just saw a big fat spider :feelstrash: :dafuckfeels: