Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else wants to go to nightclubs but can't... ?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
because you don't have friends... lel .... :(

I hate nightclubs

Nightclubs are pointless if you aren't good looking + Especially if you are friendless

Not me, I'm anti-degeneracy and a lot of degeneracy happens in those club bathrooms.

It has probably been a good decade since I last went to a proper nightclub. Only go to concert venues, sports bars, and strip clubs a few times a year. At least there, there's some kind of entertainment going on so I'm not standing there awkwardly by myself the entire time.

lol no i would never go to a nightclub, seems like cancer.

Nightclubs seem very unappealing to me. I would rather prefer to go on hikes and walking up mountains, and eating good food.

Nightclubs seem very unappealing to me. I would rather prefer to go on hikes and walking up mountains, and eating good food.

Hiking and mountain climbing have been my favorite activities the past few years. Alas, the nearest mountains worth climbing are 6+ hours away from where I live, and I've worn out all of the regular hiking trails within driving distance. Just another reason I'm looking to move to another part of the country as soon as possible.

With my luck, any nightclub I went to would probably end up getting shot up.

i literally had to quit my job because couples, tall people, and chads ruined my day at work, or even normal people living normal people lives

what stops you from going there alone?

I only go to bars alone when there are ridiculously cheap drink specials. One place near my old workplace had $1 beer specials, which is almost unheard of these days. I would go there by myself on my lunch breaks. It was awkward sitting at the bar by myself, surrounded by a bunch of older dudes, but it made getting through the rest of the workday a lot easier.

I don't like them that much but sometimes I love to go.

If you really want to you can go alone. Go there early (otherwise the bouncers might send you away because male/female ratio). Just relax and have a drink, don't stare at people but don't look serious/ tough guy gangsta, it's lame. When the dancefloor is getting crowded, sneak into the middle and just dance away.
Leave whenever you like.

Pure fun tbh.

I'd never want to go to one of those sleazy places.

Nightclubs are for degenerates.

Inshallah our Islamic brothers will soon put a stop to all this decadence.

Nightclubs are for degenerates.

Inshallah our Islamic brothers will soon put a stop to all this decadence.

tell them to hurry up plz i want more shootings from islamists!

I've never been to one, and I don't want to.

clubs are for degenerates

Sounds degenerate. Just the thought of entering one makes me sick.

Social environments stress me the hell out.

A lot of hiking spots are chock full normies too. You have to go "off the beaten path" to get away from them.

I want to but I’d just get mogged and feel bad

You can go alone. I've had some good experiences going solo. Having the right mindset is very important IMO. Don't do it if you're feeling like shit or thinking about blackpill stuff

I went once, and never again. Too degenerate even for my standarts.

nightclubs are for turbonormies
you think you will fit in with these people?

I went my first and only time about 4 months ago. It was extremely uncomfortable for me so I left