Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who else used to do this cuck shit?

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★
When you daydream or dream of a oneitis and would assume anything they did was a sign of interest and you spend all fucking day searching up signs basically typically shit that retarded normies and unaware incels do. I used to do it so fucking much when i was younger just to cope.

Later i ended up being obsessed with the girl it got to the point where i had high expectations and hopes and it turns out they liked someone else or had a bf or they hated me. I never even got to speak to them. Never do this shit at all no matter if a foid speaks to you or glances or anything. Don’t overthink anything.

Anyways does anyone have videos of foids getting rejected by chad then loosing there mind. i wanna have some laughs. it happened back in my school days once

i dont have vids but foids are known to get suicidal after rejection and other times very bitter

THE EMPATHETIC gender

I used to day dream that my oneitis was sitting next to me while I was playing the guitar. I would imagine what it would have been like to have somebody there for me during the toughest of times, but nobody came.

I used to day dream that my oneitis was sitting next to me while I was playing the guitar. I would imagine what it would have been like to have somebody there for me during the toughest of times, but nobody came.
At least you can play the guitar, that's something

most brutal would be when autistic man can't read people's emotions/body gestures so he thinks girl is intrested in him but in reality she is not or just baiting him for embarrassing rejection for public to see

i dont have vids but foids are known to get suicidal after rejection and other times very bitter

THE EMPATHETIC gender
And this toiletsvwould tell us to take rejection so casually like it's some everyday shit