Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else stares at their body butt ass naked before they shower

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.
> r/copypasta

I dont. My body is gross

WTF i just read?

WTF i just read?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: high iq

I’ve also started looking at my ass too, I have been squatting since I was young and my ass is very muscular and athletic. I relate to that copypasy as my ass is much bigger than females that wearing leggings

based

no

although i like to fap while completely naked

The only time I stare at myself in the mirror is when i dont have toilet paper so I point and spread my ass to the sun so the poopcrust can dry than I peel it off

The only time I stare at myself in the mirror is when i dont have toilet paper so I point and spread my ass to the sun so the poopcrust can dry than I peel it off
no homo. but you ever lay in bed naked and spread your asschecks open and let the fan air go through your butthole?

Excellent. Amazing method.

I'll be sure to try this next time from a patio balcony. I'll peel the poop crust off my bunghole grind it into a powder, and let it drift out of my hand like dust in the wind.

WTF i just read?
Tellem--T

I have been doing that since I started going to the gym, its a nice way of gauging progress and I like the way my balls hang

I have been doing that since I started going to the gym, its a nice way of gauging progress and I like the way my balls hang

Interesting set of details.

i try not to, my body depresses me out

I avoid to look at my face

I do. I have a nice firm ass

yes i scratch my hairy ass before getting in the shower

I look at my lanky, no definition body and just cry myself to sleep. Helps me get to sleep faster.

I do and I feel bad,since I'm 22% bodyfat

this whole thread is gay bait tbhtbh nglngl :ha..feels::feelsbaton:

No, its very hairy

I look at my face mostly, to get rid of the blackheads on my nose and/or the occasional zit.

Sometimes I look at my hyperlordosis and wonder how taller could I be without it. Maybe 1 centimeter, it's not that bad.

Last night, before i went to shower i noticed the stretch marks on my ass.