Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who else likes their room cold when they sleep?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I do. Like to close the vent on the heater and crack open the window. Get it nice and cold but stay warm under blanket. Feels good. :feelsokman:

I like it cold. Only problem here is that I hate insects so I prefer not opening window.

Cold room, warm blanket, some sort of droning noise in the background.

I like it cold. Only problem here is that I hate insects so I prefer not opening window.
Just put a screen on your window like I have.

Just put a screen on your window like I have.
"Bro, just get a screen, it worked for me too". That requires going outside and somewhat dexterity. I used to have a screen on my window, it broke after few time.

I like it cold when it’s summer and it’s hot as shit
When it’s cold out like it is right now I need warmth

I turn on a fan to amp up the cold where I'm at

yes man cold but have blanket to keep me cozy

Yes
full

Warm during the day, cold at night. Best way to live. Rolling up under some blankets is cozy as fuck.

Nope since would worse my rhinitis

I do. Like to close the vent on the heater and crack open the window. Get it nice and cold but stay warm under blanket. Feels good. :feelsokman:
The cold makes it easier to fall asleep and more satisfying to curl up under the covers. I keep my room absurdly cold. In the winter I actually turn off the heat and crack open the window.

I turn on the AC every night before I go to sleep.

I do. It's wonderful to sleep when it's like 5-20 °C.

Brazilian summers are way too hot :feelsrope:

everyone does

I like it cold with a really warm cover but I like to have my pc or a fan running so there's noise

I have to be cool with some fan breeze to sleep, but I need warm air to wake up, lol.

if you have work or school then it will not be fun to take off the blanket i sleep in my boxers

Yes that is lifefuel.

Anything under 65 degrees and I'll be shivering. Otherwise its quite cozy

I keep my window open all year round. In fact I keep my house very cold because I fucking hate having to pay money to fill the oil tank.