Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else is working full-time with nothing to show for it? No money left at the end of the month.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
What the fuck, how is this acceptable? Everybody just accepts it. This situation is driving me nuts more than being a bald and ugly goblin incel.

I work my ass off and yet I have no money, how the fuck is that possible? After I pay my bills and food I have exactly zero left.

I don't even spend much, I buy shitty food and I live with my parents. I know it's not as bad, but do 1stworlcels have it bad too?

P.S: Please don't rub it in if you get neetbux. I am jealous.

What the fuck, how is this acceptable? Everybody just accepts it. This situation is driving me nuts more than being a bald and ugly goblin incel.

I work my ass off and yet I have no money, how the fuck is that possible? After I pay my bills and food I have exactly zero left.

I don't even spend much, I buy shitty food and I live with my parents. I know it's not as bad, but do 1stworlcels have it bad too?

P.S: Please don't rub it in if you get neetbux. I am jealous.

How are you unable to save when you live with your parents?

Where country do yo live in? Is your job supposed to pay more?

How are you unable to save when you live with your parents?
Shithole country.
Where country do yo live in? Is your job supposed to pay more?
My job sucks but it's not like it's the worst paid around here. My pay is above average even. It's just that it's still way too little.

for this exact reason i live with my parents and work full time while being over 30, idgaf

i used to live in a big city and do pua in my free time but that was a total fucking waste of money and time

for this exact reason i live with my parents and work full time while being over 30, idgaf

i used to live in a big city and do pua in my free time but that was a total fucking waste of money and time
Do your parents nag you about still living with them?

Shithole country.

My job sucks but it's not like it's the worst paid around here. My pay is above average even. It's just that it's still way too little.
That sounds ridiculous tbh. Isn't there a way to get a better job?
Even here rent is the biggest cost tbh, but there is always the choice just to move to cheaper place.

They would say it's all your fault.
You should work more and dedicate yourself. Avoid the extras (even if you don't have any).
If you don't sleep in the basement of the company, you're doing it wrong.

Time to find a anothER job

Do your parents nag you about still living with them?

they encourage me too. they're somewhat black pilled.

my other male family members are married to fat, disgusting women and they don't seem too happy

almost every male family member has told me to not get attached to anything or stuck in a relationship, they all wish they had had freedom in their old age and could do whatever they wanted without worrying about wife or kids

i've lived on my own since i was 18 until 29 anyway and have nothing to prove about how manly i am

like someone said before, living on your own is a scam unless your chad (assuming you can live with parents for free)

That must absolutely suck. When I worked I got loads of money, work one summer and I can live half a year on those money.

On NEETbux and spend every day in my local pub, NEETbuxx rule.

Prices go up pay stays the same or even goes down, the end is coming first economic collapse, then war in the streets people killing each other, then phase 3 poles shift which wipes out the remaining few,only the most highly advanced humans will survive

they encourage me too. they're somewhat black pilled.

my other male family members are married to fat, disgusting women and they don't seem too happy

almost every male family member has told me to not get attached to anything or stuck in a relationship, they all wish they had had freedom in their old age and could do whatever they wanted without worrying about wife or kids

i've lived on my own since i was 18 until 29 anyway and have nothing to prove about how manly i am

like someone said before, living on your own is a scam unless your chad (assuming you can live with parents for free)
All things considered, that's not too bad. I think your fate is much better than that of your male family members, and I'm being perfectly honest here.
That must absolutely suck. When I worked I got loads of money, work one summer and I can live half a year on those money.
That's pretty good. I remember reading that some mexicans like to do that. They work like half a year and the other half they just spend it with their family and relaxing. Sounds like a very good system. Mexicans are wise.

Same. Cost of living. Cost of coping takes its toll.

On NEETbux and spend every day in my local pub, NEETbuxx rule.
You know, buying booze from the store is ten times cheaper. That's what I used to do when I was an alcoholic. Just drink at home, eat junk food, lay in bed watching youtube videos.

Beer is expensive

Stone cold sober for 1 year and 7 months. That's the plus side of ruining my pancreas and heart, can't drink any more.
Brutal, one of lifes little copes gone

That sounds ridiculous tbh. Isn't there a way to get a better job?
Even here rent is the biggest cost tbh, but there is always the choice just to move to cheaper place.
Can't really think of a better job tbh. I have a bachelor's degree so it's not like I'm doing the worst jobs possible. It's just that there aren't really any good jobs around here if you're not very well connected and corrupt.

Can't really think of a better job tbh. I have a bachelor's degree so it's not like I'm doing the worst jobs possible. It's just that there aren't really any good jobs around here if you're not very well connected and corrupt.
Honestly I cant imagine just working to pay off bills my entire life. I would look for better prospects, even move if I have too. If you think Grad school might be a option for your field I would look into it tbh.

I have nothing left too but I have nice stuff.

just stacyfish scam in ur free time

I want to be a wagecuck and earn my own money but I'm afraid if I will end up like this

I could save up money easily but I am always wasting it on useless shit.

i work in STEM and used nepotism to get a job and I still can barely afford living on my own in this expensive city, most people are running insane schemes for pooling together to get by, or having their parents send them money or cook their food and shit, if they are not outright still living with them. meanwhile i actually send money to my parents out of my puny ass salary lmfao...

if i had a gf i could not afford her unless she was a working class girl not used to luxuries, god willing i'll find her somehow (who am i kidding i already got my eye on her)

I can't save a huge amount each month because I have a relatively low paid job, but I also have a relatively inexpensive lifestyle as I'm not materialistic. I can afford to pay my bills and keep myself well fed; anything on top of that is a bonus to me.

i work in STEM and used nepotism to get a job and I still can barely afford living on my own in this expensive city, most people are running insane schemes for pooling together to get by, or having their parents send them money or cook their food and shit, if they are not outright still living with them. meanwhile i actually send money to my parents out of my puny ass salary lmfao...

if i had a gf i could not afford her unless she was a working class girl not used to luxuries, god willing i'll find her somehow (who am i kidding i already got my eye on her)
STEM? Are you an engineer or an IT guy?

Btw, how come everybody seems to be living in these horrible conditions and yet people seem perfectly fine and happy? I've been miserable about my working situation for years before I even started to work.

Btw, how come everybody seems to be living in these horrible conditions and yet people seem perfectly fine and happy? I've been miserable about my working situation for years before I even started to work.
IT

they aren't happy, they cope with alcohol, relationships (if they can have them, just drag them out forever even if it's a bad match, who cares) and delusions
see how a normie says goodbye. the mask falls off then.

Foids are happy because they can actually afford it - the $$$ from their betabuxx bf and their sugar soydaddy helps a lot. Chad's happy because... he's Chad. Numales are happy as long as they have access to their supply of soylent.

Only incels and divorced MGTOW/MSTOW copers are unhappy tbh.

What country?

What country and how much do you make per month, per hour etc?

Some third world countries have such low rates of pay its not feasible to live on your own.