Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else is socially retarded?

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
I feel like I'm probably the most SR person here, social clues fly over my head. People always think I want to fight them or hate them due to not smiling/laughing at all and always having a mean look on my face.

I often feel this way. Unless I am very comfortable with the social dynamics of a group (known them for a long time, or known a majority of them) I find it hard to fit in. In the last two outings where I had the opportunity to meet new people, I've offended one and isolated another to the point of them telling to my face that they want to change the subject and talk to the group, and don't really know how that happened either time.

I'm hopefully ugly, because I'd rather be that than a habitual signal-misser. What a terrible thought!

Yes I am socially retarded as well. People start disliking me for reasons I can't understand and I suck at picking up subtle facial cues.

my problem is having nothing to talk about, but i can talk without stuttering

I don't even talk in most social situations

I don't have anything to say and I end up saying stupid shit. I also have a speech impairment that makes my grammar always fall apart when I'm trying to talk, so I have to usually keep whatever I say short. It's a fucking nightmare. Also people have told I'm too quiet (LMAO).

jagged0 said:
I feel like I'm probably the most SR person here, social clues fly over my head. People always think I want to fight them or hate them due to not smiling/laughing at all and always having a mean look on my face.

being angry is not socially retarded eh

who cares to fake emotions to please others?