Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Who else is lonely tonight?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Just checking in :feelsaww:

Me bro. The feels keep haunting me. :fuk:

Nah I'm comfy af. Gonna order some pizza and play skyrim all night :feelsohh:

Hey boyos, I'm not lonely, just bored

ofc i'm lonely i'm incel

The cognac is meh so Im mixing it with cocacola or tonic. If drunk I wont feel lonely

Contemplating the past...

I was hoping to go see some firework event but the public events are all closed in my city due to rising casees. Looks like I'll be all alone tonight.

2022 and still no girlfriend

I was hoping to go see some firework event but the public events are all closed in my city due to rising casees. Looks like I'll be all alone tonight.
Do you go to these events alone?

I ordered some fancy gourmet burgers, drinking an entire bottle of Baileys and listening to some D&D audiobook.

There are guys with girlfriends out there who are going to have a worse time than me.

just another night jfl :fuk:

Do you go to these events alone?
I was going to go alone. I'm always stuck at home doing nothing that any outside time I get is refreshing. I just found out they're going to go ahead with it now, I might go in an hour.

I was going to go alone. I'm always stuck at home doing nothing that any outside time I get is refreshing.
I see. It’s the opposite for me, going outside legit makes me want to kill myself ngl. That’s why I avoid it at all costs. The only times that I leave the house are when my mom forces me to and it’s usually because of important shit/basic human needs like going to the doctor or getting a haircut, so I couldn’t imagine willingly going out alone, better yet to a social event :feelsUnreal:
I just found out they're going to go ahead with it now, I might go in an hour.
I see

Have fun buddy boyo :feelsmage:

Last edited:
Me. I'm not even with family, I'm completely alone