Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else is drunk at 1pm because the Easter bullshit is too much to take.

I

I'mnotevenhere

Greycel
I'm the only person in this neighborhood living alone. Everyone else is a bunch of families. Been watching the parade of dressed up fucktards going to church, showing up at the houses to visit family. My fucking parents wanted me to go to church, they only go at Easter and Christmas. Fuck that noise. My parents won't even come over to my house. I get "Happy Easter son" and some dumb gif texted from my bitchmom. My sister is slutting around in Mexico somewhere I think, maybe she finally went to Spain this year fuck if I care she won't remember to even text me. Fucking father sent another piece of shit useless gift "From Your Loving Family Happy Easter" but the fucking card was written by whoever wrapped the damn thing. I haven't opened it.

What I have opened is a shitload of fucking beer.

Cheers

It's just any other day for me. There's no change in my environment.

I had dinner with my family but that's it

4pm and im getting ready for bed cuz of all the alcohol.

go back in time and talk to me yesterday.

If I didn't go on the internet I wouldn't even know if it was Easter, Christmas or my birthday

lmao didnt even know it was easter

Mom invited me to church at the last minute, and got pissed when I told her I already had plans.

Just another day passing by. Nothing exciting, tbh .

Easter will be the first time I have to deal with my ugly family since moving. It's going to be annoying. I don't want to talk about it.

My family is conservative and christian so easter is a big deal to them.

I don’t really care tbh. Just gimme chocolate.

I just like getting the chocolate in the baskets.

Easter isn’t a big holiday where I am, crap like MLK Day is.

I was last year when this was posted and I will be this year too