Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Who else is completely and utterly alone?

S

Stunted

Banned
-
NO family
NO friends
NO companions
NO pets

just me and you guys :cryfeels:

No man, I atleast have my parents and pets to keep me company.

Me except family and pet

is it you in the pic op?

That's rough man.
Win2Weu.gif

Damn. I have no friends but at least i have a decent family.

I'm in the same boat.No family; my dad passed away 3 years ago, and my mom passed away last year. I've two sisters, but they live far away, and I haven't talked with either of them since our mom's funeral last year. I don't think either of them really want anything to do with me. I live alone and have no friends. I don't talk with anyone other than my coworkers, and I don't really go anywhere other than work or home.

I live with family since I’m 16 but I don’t rlly go out of my room and talk to them that often

NO family
NO friends
NO companions
NO pets

just me and you guys :cryfeels:
Unlucky my man. Try and get a pet if u can. A doggo who will love u and be happy to see u.

Friends and family are the two best copes for inceldom so if u have any connections you're able to rebuild then try your absolute best do rebuild them if possible.

how do I cope?

Me, I just play games, watch anime, and go walking daily. There's a pond nearby that I go walking around. I like feeding the geese that hang around there, but there are none there right now since it's winter. That's kinda depressing, so I'll be glad when it's spring again and they come back.

Me, I just play games, watch anime, and go walking daily. There's a pond nearby that I go walking around. I like feeding the geese that hang around there, but there are none there right now since it's winter. That's kinda depressing, so I'll be glad when it's spring again and they come back.
This is what I do most of the time
Unlucky my man. Try and get a pet if u can. A doggo who will love u and be happy to see u.

Friends and family are the two best copes for inceldom so if u have any connections you're able to rebuild then try your absolute best do rebuild them if possible.
i walked the bridges of seclusion, burned every bridge I crossed and now I am stuck unable to turn back..
VQ5hxi8.gif

Last edited:
I mediate on rooftops and go places on my electric skateboard. I might have to start working soon more than freelance.

No one wanth the lonellines pill

My name says it all :cryfeels:

Some losers maybe i'm slaying 2 stacies rn boyo :feelzez: