Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who else is a windowcel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date

Windowcel, brah?

• Nah bro

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Yep, windowcel 4 sho'

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Idk, sometimes, can you stop with the polls?

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Idk, sometimes, please post more, you're not gay at all, I know that for a fact, BPP is retarded

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
Meaning that every time you look out any window you see young couples and get suicidal ideation.

No couples, but I see a lot of female drivers. Suifuel if you don't have a driver license, or a car, or both.

I feel bad when I see couples on the train.

reveal the answer to the reasoning abilities poll :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

No, thank goodness.

No couples, but I see a lot of female drivers. Suifuel if you don't have a driver license, or a car, or both.

Same here... It will never stop. Whenever I hear a car, I stand up and go to the window. Female driving really needs to be banned.

i dont look out the window , they are covered 24/7 wso no light comes in my Cave .

Don't care tbh

I first thought this post was about Incels coping by
looking out the window 24/7 like some old lady .

Bro, you just posted cringe.
I disagree. I will not let them defeat me. As rough as the road may be. There are other ways to take care of business that don't necessarily involve violence.

I disagree. I will not let them defeat me. As rough as the road may be. There are other ways to take care of business that don't necessarily involve violence.
How tf is suicide violence tho?

Just saw a highschool chad with 2 stacies accompanying him from my window:feelsrope::feelsrope: