Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else here was cursed with the non smart autism?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
Spergs at least have normie level IQ and some even get lucky like Elon Musk or Albert Einstein (who was never confirmed to be autistic) even if they struggle with social skills but me fuck no, I am low IQ as shit to the point I had to have an IEP in high school and I had to take modified classes because I was horribly low IQ.

I am not only cursed with social problems but my autism also tanked my IQ so badly I can barely do math.

Another thing worth mentioning I couldn't even talk until I was 4, now just imagine if my autism was slightly worse.

Last edited:
Still Higher IQ than JBWcucks

Nope. I got cursed as being NT instead. Being neurotypical on an incel forum is a living hell that is very hard to describe

Nope. I got cursed as being NT instead. Being neurotypical on an incel forum is a living hell that is very hard to describe
Interesting.

Ig you would be the odd one out here as most users here are autistic

Spergs at least have normie level IQ and some even get lucky like Elon Musk or Albert Einstein (who was never confirmed to be autistic) even if they struggle with social skills but me fuck no, I am low IQ as shit to the point I had to have an IEP in high school and I had to take modified classes because I was horribly low IQ.

I am not only cursed with social problems but my autism also tanked my IQ so badly I can barely do math.
I don't know if mine is autism (probably not) but I think I'm dumber than average

I don't know if mine is autism (probably not) but I think I'm dumber than average
Then you probably have autism. If my IQ had been slightly worse I would not even be on this forum because I would be too retarded to use it

People out here thinking only their problem matters. Acting as if you can ascend if you are a 2/10 NT person.

Then you probably have autism. If my IQ had been slightly worse I would not even be on this forum because I would be too retarded to use it
I once had a patient demonstration of a guy with down syndrome. He had an IQ of 49 and required constant supervision and couldnt use the internet. I think the cut-off for being to use and understand the internet is about an iq of 50-60.

I don't know to tell the truth because from what I know autistics have always been socially ineffective types since childhood, instead I remember that up until the age of 12 I had some friends and I had my own company

I mean being NT doesn't automatically mean you have it easy. NT means nothing if you are ugly.