Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Who else here "Longhairmaxxing" ?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I've been growing my hair out for over a year or so now. Really like the look and length of it. My family constantly tell me to get a haircut, and that it makes me look weird. But fuck them. Normies just want everyone to conform to their "style" GET A HAIRCUT is what normalfags always say to ugly men, cause they genuinely think it will make them more attractive. Currently my hair is sort of like Geralt's length. If only i had the Chad body and face to go with the hair though

My hair is shit

You need straight or wavy hair for that, over for curly haircels.

You need straight or wavy hair for that, over for curly haircels.
My hair is pretty wavy. Curly in a little bit in the back, but at this length it really does just look wavy overall. But sadly i can't grow a proper beard to match the look i'm going for.

Yep. About to my shoulders now.

Hairmaxx is legit forhiding subhuman skulls

Download

i look like him when i grow my hair out (except for the masculine good face)

Growing out your hair is probably the Chaddest thing an incel can do tbh. And it's easy as shit too, just don't cut your hair lol.
Without my patchy facial hair, I get mistaken for a girl.

Without my patchy facial hair, I get mistaken for a girl.
My facial hair is also patchy, plus one side always grows faster than the other. So it's a lopsided patchy neckbeard looking thing. Also i've never been mistaken for a girl, atleast as far as i know.

Only because I'm too lazy to get it cut

Not me, I want to grow a beard and cut it really short

My hair is pretty wavy. Curly in a little bit in the back, but at this length it really does just look wavy overall. But sadly i can't grow a proper beard to match the look i'm going for.
I have long, and curly hair, and i fucking hate it. I cant have any good looking hairstyles, and fucking everyone tells me “i wish i had curly hair like you” :lul: