Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else hates ugly guys(2-3\10) who think they are the best looking

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
OI fucking hate ugly guys who think they’re really good looking and post pics and try to get girls (never accepted) and still think they’re the best looking models on the planet and they’ll bully us yet they’re even uglier than most of us sometimes

I dont really hate other people. I only hate myself and my parents for bringing me into this god forsaken world.

I never see that. Hell even most Chads don't brag about being good-looking. The most I've seen is guys making like stupid cocky jokes about "all the ladies" and what not.

I do however see 2/10 hambeasts going on about how hot they are, how they're "too good for so and so", how "so many creepers are always hitting on them" and so on ALL THE TIME. Not sure if it's compensation since they know they're hideous and unfuckable to anyone that hasn't just gulped an entire bottle of whiskey or if they really are just that delusional, but either way it's fucking hilarious.

hate them? no. feel incredibly sad for them? yes

They just can't cope with reality. It's depressing imo.

I hate them for being retarded, but I also blame how normies encourage fake confidence and blind positivity. These guys probably read some trash advice on the internet and are trying to cope hardcore.

I have always thought I was good looking until recently. Sucks to snap out of my narcissistic fantasies.

It's the most irritating when I see really hideously ugly and gross-looking men get girls. There's one guy in my class who looks like that kid off of Bad Santa, but grown up and with short facial hair and acne dotted all over his face, yet he's scored with some chick who's got some massive hips, and looks like a model for a plus-size magazine. Dude is probably a "bad boy" or something; that's the only way I could figuratively imagine he would be in any relationship with a woman.

Tension said:
It's the most irritating when I see really hideously ugly and gross-looking men get girls. There's one guy in my class who looks like that kid off of Bad Santa, but grown up and with short facial hair and acne dotted all over his face, yet he's scored with some chick who's got some massive hips, and looks like a model for a plus-size magazine. Dude is probably a "bad boy" or something; that's the only way I could figuratively imagine he would be in any relationship with a woman.

Yeah, it's weird how even guys who we mog can still get girlfriends... maybe some of us were just destined to be alone forever

If they bully me like you said, then yeah

I hate when people act out of place but that extends beyond ugliness. Let's say you have a sports reporter who acts like he's buddy-buddy with the superjock of a team he's covering. It's like, no, your job is to cover him. When that stops, does he give a shit about you? Probably not.

Ugly guys get decent looking women through betabuxxing or mad social circle game. Stacy wants to cheat on her subhuman boyfriend, but she can't risk getting caught because she's trapped in a circle that shames sluts. That's how personality can *actually* get you out of inceldom, if you have luck to go with it. Wriggling your way into a community of monogamous prudes with a Stacy to spare and no Chads. None of this "respect wamen" bullshit spouted by cucktears.

I find them funny tbh. I know they are coping hard, whatever works for them.

That's most curries. Especially the fob ones that come to America or Canada.

IMG_6192_resized.jpg

a-virgin-nigger said:

IMG_6192_resized.jpg

Legit, I think OP is talking about FOB curries. They are the cockiest. I hate them the most, not because they are curry, but because of their attitude.

I don't hate curries who are down to earth and genuine, actually they are the most wonderful folks to hang out. If the guy is into streetshitting then no doubt, he will be my best buddy.

I hate ugly or average people who are extremely over confident and think they can pretty much get any thick they want

a-virgin-nigger said:

IMG_6192_resized.jpg

Does he mog you?