Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Who else hate people bouncing their basketballs?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
75093a1963f0cbe02f8ac920b6550dd1.gif

It greatly annoys me when people bounce their basketballs in front of me while walking. Like I'm merely triggered at that. Yeah we know your a fucking great NBA tyrone. Bitch.

The best scenario is that the basketball bouncer fails to bounce the ball and his ball goes everywhere, expecting others to pick their shitty sphere of tyrone up.

Another scenario is one ball falls out, the entire team goes pick the ball up in a mall, ramming everyone in the path. Basketbitches for some reason never act alone so they can get collectively cucked playing the tyrone sport

Anyone feel the same?

Last edited:
The best scenario is that the basketball bouncer fails to bounce the ball and his ball goes everywhere, expecting others to pick their shitty sphere of tyrone up.
Lol this is very usual and here happens more with soccer balls tbh

Lifefuel: ball can be used for good

Don't have that many niggers where I live so not a problem

I hate basketball, it was pure hell to play that in school as I was both manlet and autistic.

I just hate basketball in general though I did have some fun playing pickup games several years ago

This kind of shit causes sensory issues for me. MUH AUTISM

i wish i was aomine daiki tbh

Basketball is an excuse to form the tallfag upper class

basketball is one of my least favorite sports, nba is such a joke of a league

Don't have that many niggers where I live so not a problem

Well I do, and I don't experience this. Where in the world are just random roving gangs of basketballers accosting people with their balls?