Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who else has terrible brain fog?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Haven't been that active on social media or anything recently or talked to people because I have this awful brain fog which makes me very slow and I easily forget and get bored. Who else has this recently?

Thanks to brain injury yes prior no.

Not that bad, but I do get them. I think for different reasons. I just have a constant flow of thoughts that builds-up or gets cluttered with other thoughts.

So my mind just stops processing thoughts because its clogged.

Not that bad, but I do get them. I think for different reasons. I just have a constant flow of thoughts that builds-up or gets cluttered with other thoughts.
Relatable.

mine is terrible from years of doing ketamine and also abusing my brain and serotonin from doing mdma when i was 16 lol…

Haven't been that active on social media or anything recently or talked to people because I have this awful brain fog which makes me very slow and I easily forget and get bored. Who else has this recently?
Bruh I try to read ebooks so it looks like I'm doing somewhat productive with my life but I can't even concentrate on reading one page without getting distracted.

It's so fucking over

Yes, I'm high as fuck. :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Me.
OUAneVq

I don't have brain fog but I get bored easily

I have ADHD, brain fog is my loyal companion :feelsLSD: