Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else has shitty facial hair?

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
Any other facialhaircels here? This is my "facial hair" after 3 days of no shaving. Looks like a morning stubble. If it "grows" then I'll look like a neckbeard or a terrorist because it's dense on the bottom and sparse everywhere else. Not to mention the 2 blank spots. I have to constantly trim the bottom for it to match the same size with upper parts and even then it doesn't look like it's supposed to.

At what age does your facial hair stop growing? Do I have hope or should I jump on monoxidil later?

MNTwmtT.jpg

When facial hair starts growing, within a year I'd say there's a pretty accurate template of what your beard will end up like.

I started growing a moustache, unluckily, at like 13. Now at 17, I can grow a fully connecting beard, and I could see signs of that at around 14-15. If your stubble and facial hair has been like that for a few years, chances are you'll be better off staying clean shaven at all times.

If you wanna go for a stubbled look- shave your neck and just leave your face.

That's about all the advice I can throw at'cha.

--EDIT--

If thats just in 3 days, you may have hope- but you're gonna have to watch that neckbeard.

Get rid of the neckbeard, it always makes you look like shit. If the hair on your face can't grow well then you should probably shave it

Just clean shave whenever you can

I can't even grow that much.

Yea I do that's why I shave

of course i always shave the neckbeard, i just wanted to let it grow freely everywhere for 3 days to see how dense it is in different places.

I don't have facial hair lol

ME FUCKING ME. I'm the most beardcel I have ever seen. I literally have three beards and the one on the left grows faster than the one on the right and my mustache has those disgusting line gaps in it. I'm shaved now or I would show you how disgusting my facial hair is

I can only grow a few whiskers. And I can't grow my mustache at all.

Wait for 3/4 weeks without trimming or shaving it. Leave it be. and see how long it grows. Because you might be able to pull it off.

I personally can't pull off a beard, yet. I guess.

I'm a facialcel too, only worse, because while I grow hair, it looks HIDEOUS. It doesn't connect anywhere. Just completely subhuman

Also you're a philtrumcel like me.

I cant grow facial hair because of my job, so i shave every week...

Yeah fml total facialcel too.
Fuck feminists, all men are handsome. What's wrong with a neckbeard sheesh.

ye i do, i can grow quite a bit of facial hair but my "beard" has never "fully connected". after a few weeks letting it grow i look like a white terrorist kek.

ive still got a few years to go of beard growth, but if i keep getting same result as i have been its over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back