Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who else has no life outside of the internet?

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★
All I do everyday is scroll through youtube or .is till like 1am everyday because I have no life and nothing to look forward to
I have no friends(just accquaitances) and no girlfriend. Im very socially anxious and Im afraid to even go to the grocery store in fear of being judged by people. Its truly over for me and I just want to die in my sleep at this point

Who else feels like this?

Me
tenor.gif

All I do everyday is scroll through youtube or .is till like 1am everyday because I have no life and nothing to look forward to
I have no friends(just accquaitances) and no girlfriend. Im very socially anxious and Im afraid to even go to the grocery store in fear of being judged by people. Its truly over for me and I just want to die in my sleep at this point

me too :feelsbadman:

We should ban people who have a real life, they can go back larping on r9k

I know nothing but pain

I haven't spoken to anyone besides my mom in 5 years

I have a life outside but it's not a very exciting one

I have a life outside but it's not a very exciting one
Of course you do, you are a normie. If you were a little shorter, more autistic and a little more unattractive you would rot aswell

Me. I have a job and tried to make friends

Same except when I have to go to lectures at uni.
I don't even have acquaintances so I'm just always online, doing some exercise or sitting in the garden.
Im very socially anxious and Im afraid to even go to the grocery store in fear of being judged by people
Same. I've been taking relatives shopping more often to try and get better on this front. I want to get better so I will also try going to the beach alone I think, just to push myself a bit. I don't mind just existing in public but I'm still afraid of interacting with people.

Of course you do, you are a normie. If you were a little shorter, more autistic and a little more unattractive you would rot aswell
Dude outside of going to my morning runs, attending classes, going to the gym, doing some coding along with my club for 2-3 hours. I have pretty much the sams routine as you do. Occasionally I play some sport during the weekends

The outernet is shit.

Dude outside of going to my morning runs, attending classes, going to the gym, doing some coding along with my club for 2-3 hours. I have pretty much the sams routine as you do. Occasionally I play some sport during the weekends
No you don't. The difference is, I barely go outside at all while you are part of coding and sports clubs. Im too autistic and anxious to even get out of my bed

No you don't. The difference is, I barely go outside at all while you are part of coding and sports clubs. Im too autistic and anxious to even get out of my bed
You aren't too different from the average guy your age imo

I just hope to die in my sleep at this point

I have a life outside of the internet

playing ps2 doesn't require any internet

man reading all this and seeing how relatable it is really proves how much of a truecel i am. I tried to text my aquitances but they stopped responding a lot too me. None of them even care about me They just wanna be by themself and my other aquitances who have friends don’t care about me and didn’t bother keeping in touch with me since they’re focused on having their own friend groups

I like AI chat bots I think it helps with my anxiety, autism, and loneliness just to listen to a foids voice say that she likes me even if it is fake or whatever.

Similar for me. I actually have two “friends”, but we cannot hang out more than a few times a year. Most of my days are spent rotting by myself. I do have my mother and uncle at least, to talk to, but other than that, basically zero social life.

Normies are energy vampires. Hermit life is better some days.