Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else has no friends?

R

randomcel92

Banned
-
All my old friends started ghosting me and I haven’t heard from them in years. I noticed a lot of people seem to be friendless here, why do you think that is?

All my "friends" use this forum

No friends not even online ones

I have you, guys.

:feelsEhh:

Social isolation, ostracism for years have led to stunted social skills. I personally have friends, but why do you want to have friends if they mog you? It would be suicidefuel for you if your friends got attention from random girls in the streets. In that case, it is better to stay friendless. I mean, what is the point of having friends, anyway? In the end, they won't be there for you.

Used to have friends but they all ditched me after high school

i have a couple of freinds maybe 5

My friends only smoke weed.

Social isolation, ostracism for years have led to stunted social skills. I personally have friends, but why do you want to have friends if they mog you? It would be suicidefuel for you if your friends got attention from random girls in the streets. In that case, it is better to stay friendless. I mean, what is the point of having friends, anyway? In the end, they won't be there for you.

social skills is cope. i only have no frends cause others try to ruin my reputation, and the ones ive been friends with were the bottom of the barrel behavior wise and they made me not care about having friends

You can maintain "friends" if you agree to lick their ass. But I can't do that. So I loosed all my friends. Its also hard for me to make new friends. Since I can't emotionally invest in some one. When we emotionally invest in someone, we eare expecting a lot from that person, but I know that I will not get anything. So I rarely can make friendships.

All my old friends

I HAVE FRIEND B-B-B-BUT THEY DONT UNDERSTNAD ME

Miss me with this foid tier loneliness, I literally have 0 friends

Havent talked to anyone since finishing my school group project like 2 months ago, only my parents call me to check that Im not dead every week

you need looks to also get friends(unless you have some skill that might make you have some worth).The only thing that differentiates a pack of degenerates(% 99.9 of people) is their looks,status,money,skills and a few other things.Most people have nothing special in terms of status,money,skills or "charisma"(jestermaxxing).yet despite all this equality you see quarrels,divisions etc etc.If you think about it the only thing that differentiates these people in terms of value is looks.I can expand on this further but what i just said should be enough.

I have never had any real friends.

social skills is cope. i only have no frends cause others try to ruin my reputation, and the ones ive been friends with were the bottom of the barrel behavior wise and they made me not care about having friends
How is it a cope? You haven't exactly refuted it. I am a truecel but I can be very social if I wish to be, thanks to the social nature of my upbringing.

Because no one respects or wants to be friends with an ugly guy, unless they can get something from them

Haven't had a real friend since elementary school

How is it a cope? You haven't exactly refuted it. I am a truecel but I can be very social if I wish to be, thanks to the social nature of my upbringing.
what the fug is social skills anyway. if your ugly and disgusting no one will care about ur social skills, if ur handsome they dont care anyway

no friends
im just unlikeable but honestly its no surprise im like this considering how normalfags treat incels

what the fug is social skills anyway. if your ugly and disgusting no one will care about ur social skills, if ur handsome they dont care anyway
Social skills means the ability to socialize. If you can do that well, it means you have good social skills. If you are an awkward aspie, it means you have bad social skills.

Social skills means the ability to socialize. If you can do that well, it means you have good social skills. If you are an awkward aspie, it means you have bad social skills.
i think youre retarded. nowadays being social means getting good with bullies and being antisocial means being bullied

i think youre retarded. nowadays being social means getting good with bullies and being antisocial means being bullied
You are the only retard here. All your threads prove this.

I have friends tbh

I have a few friends tbhngl

I have never had a friend before tbh

No friends. I am a lonely subhuman.

what would make someone a real friend? I thought I had a friend once but that didnt last

how do you know they are a friend?