Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Who else has never approached? Does it make you a fakecel?

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★★
I've never asked a girl out. I can't say I've ever had a conversation with a girl in person either. I've never went to a party. I've never had a girl's number. Around age 12 I remember speaking to 2 girls online for a while. When I saw them in person I would hide out of shyness.

Do you think you can call yourself an incel if you've never approached?

You cant be an incel if you havent tried approaching a female

I've never asked a girl out. I can't say I've ever had a conversation with a girl in person either. I've never went to a party. I've never had a girl's number. Around age 12 I remember speaking to 2 girls online for a while. When I saw them in person I would hide out of shyness.

Do you think you can call yourself an incel if you've never approached?
In your case yes because you have a 4 inch dick it's totally over at that dicksize.

approaching whores = fueling their ego

why would any sane person do that?

People who approach confidence and low inhib mog me
Its tough but even I with social anxiety managed to approach a girl. She told me that she doesnt give her ig to strangers tho jfl

Women approach the men they want.

You cant be an incel if you havent tried approaching a female
Bruh.. some of us have crippling anti social tendencies. To add on to the ugliness. Hence my title of mentalcel Trucel hybrid

Bruh.. some of us have crippling anti social tendencies. To add on to the ugliness. Hence my title of mentalcel Trucel hybrid
Im literally ugly as fuck, have no social experience because i dont talk to anyone and im diagnosed with social anxiety and bipolar, and i managed to approach 1 girl. Im probably never going to approach another because i felt autistic af but i still managed somehow

So trying 1 time and getting rejected means you've exhausted all your options and you're a truecel because of it and we aren't ?

Low tier sluts at clubs do. Normal girls get approached by normies.
They get approached by normies....which fuels their already massively inflated ego even more, which in turn makes them even more Chad-only.

Not a fakecel.

I've never approached but I've been told I'm ugly many times and girls have shown behaviour that they feel uncomfortable around me

Same I rather save myself the embarrassment

approaching whores = fueling their ego

why would any sane person do that?
I doubt have the confidence to and it’s also useless. Girls give really obvious signs to guys they like and only a legit mentally retarded drooling brainlet wouldn’t be able to pick it up. Believe me I’ve seen it firsthand how girls act around guys they are attracted to and the difference between me and them is night an day.