Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else has/is looksmaxxing?

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I've been looksmaxxing for about a year now. I've still never had sex with a girl yet, but it seems like the way people treat me is very pronounced ever since I went from truecel to normie-ish in a year. Ever since I've began looksmaxxing, strangers have been treating me nicer with time. Foids simply ignore me rather than show repulsion or fear.

I can't say, however, that people who knew me have treated me much different after looksmaxxing. Before I looksmaxxed, these people usually made fun of me or were fake friends. Now these people don't say anything around me and act like salty cunts all the time, or they just simply ignore me.

As a short asian who looksmaxxes I am painfully aware the task is akin to putting lipstick on a pig.

As a short asian who looksmaxxes I am painfully aware the task is akin to putting lipstick on a pig.
Yes. You would need to take some serious measures such as surgery to truly looksmax sadly. It never began for some of us.

idk i started to mew 2months ago and chewing mastic gum more often to improve my jaw.
i stopped gym working out tbh because I'm shortcel (172cm) and I'll look like a faggot manlet if i gym ascend.

i'm always at the looksmaxxed state pretty much,don't know much else I could do besides surgery

There is no much i can do when it comes to my looks, i wear nice clothes, shave and have an alrigjt haircut. It doesn't matter one bit tho.

I am looksmaxxing just for a month or two. Trying to lose weight, making some exercise. It is really hard due to health issuess.

I started to use some cosmetics several months ago. As for hygiene and hair, they always was good, but now I wear better haircut.

I don't know what to do about my bleak dead eyes though. I guess you can't mask a soul.

Too bad I almost don't communicate with people, so I don't know if they will threat me better.