Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who else had 'pity' friends?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Pity friends are basically people who friended you out of pity. They don't care about you, they don't like you, the only want to virtue signal to others and themselves that they're a good person for going with a loner. They tend to treat you like a disabled dog rather than a person, talk to you condescendingly and are overall normshits.
This is especially true if you're disabled both physically and mentally, you're bound to get an entire group of pity friends.

mogs me by having any friends at all

the only " friends " i ever had in my Life were a bunch of guys who smoked weed with me and used me for free weed and made fun of me behind my back .

But i was to naive to understand this at the time .
I felt like i was cool and rebellious for smoking weed .
But in the end they made fun of me one last time and i finally understood that they only used me for my ressources .

And in a middle of an THC induced existential crisis i ended the " friendship " and said that i never wanted to see them again .
Since then i cant smoke weed anymore withiut getting severe paranoia .

i didnt even have pity friends. I had no friend, period.

I can relate tbh,happened to me at Uni this year jfl,some random foid added me to her group for class because i was lonely.

My friend is my car

Not me but I wish I did, theres some people that talked to me out of pity but they were not my friends

This used to be the case.We actually became legit friends afterwards.

friendmogs me

Pity friends?
No.

Didn't even have that, I only ever got either ignored or bullied.

Count your blessings bro.