Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who else had an unfulfilled terrible childhood?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I had so many dreams, ambitions, things I wanted to do, things I wanted to feel, and it's gone, it's all gone. And I wish it was just about femoids but it wasn't.
My childhood was completely useless, I mostly suffered. Authorities abused me, used their power and misjudged me. My defective brain, my life.
I will never have these years, I will always be an adult, for my former self was nothing but a twisted tortured soul, a soul I've abandoned and erased its remarks
in my brain, or tried to but couldn't succeed.

Anyone else like this? Knowing you've only lived to suffer?

my childhood was terrible, never had a friend, still havent. also was bullied for most of my education until i had a massive growth spurt at 15 and then people just left me alone and was the class " loner". after leaving childhood/education i just work/ldar now.

Mine was bad. Could've been worse, but it was pretty bad.

Chronic high inhibition and alcoholic father as well. The inhibition is alot better now.

My early childhood way okay, my brother was an asshole sometimes, things got bad after 15

I had so many dreams, ambitions, things I wanted to do, things I wanted to feel, and it's gone, it's all gone. And I wish it was just about femoids but it wasn't.
My childhood was completely useless, I mostly suffered. Authorities abused me, used their power and misjudged me. My defective brain, my life.
I will never have these years, I will always be an adult, for my former self was nothing but a twisted tortured soul, a soul I've abandoned and erased its remarks
in my brain, or tried to but couldn't succeed.

Anyone else like this? Knowing you've only lived to suffer?

Exactly like this. One hundred percent like this. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

My childhood was a great experience. I wish I had focused more on school.

my childhood was terrible, never had a friend, still havent. also was bullied for most of my education until i had a massive growth spurt at 15 and then people just left me alone and was the class " loner". after leaving childhood/education i just work/ldar now.
This. Except I never grew

my childhood wasn't terrible. it was just empty. no friends, working parents. it was just blank. I lied down and dreamed about shit all day, waiting around something fun and nice to happen. it didn't happen. so it's kind of unfulfilled.

my childhood wasn't terrible. it was just empty. no friends, working parents. it was just blank. I lied down and dreamed about shit all day, waiting around something fun and nice to happen. it didn't happen. so it's kind of unfulfilled.
Well mine wasn't blank nor boring, it was full of drama, drama that made me cry and suffer, but yeah I can relate to the imagination part.
Used to imagine things all the time, still do it. Having to remember you will never have control over reality, that you're fucking
trapped in this world and bound to its limitations is horrible.

Well mine wasn't blank nor boring, it was full of drama, drama that made me cry and suffer, but yeah I can relate to the imagination part.
Used to imagine things all the time, still do it. Having to remember you will never have control over reality, that you're fucking
trapped in this world and bound to its limitations is horrible.
I am sorry to hear that man. dreaming is really strong cope material when you're a kid. my dreams were so vivid and fun, I'd just lay down anywhere and start dreaming. it's not as helpful nowadays, unfortunately. I don't know if growing up or computer screen ruined my imagination.

Childhood was good, adolescence sucked

My childhood was simply an expression of autism.

My childhood was almost normie-tier. Almost. My autism ruined it. Then puberty, acne, never grew in frame and height after 15, so it was truly over.

ignored and mocked by everyone.

By childhood I believe you mean before 12? I dont remember much about my Childhood but I got diagnosed with Depression at 10 years old so you can probably already tell how my life went up to that point. I would just like to add I have also had thoughts of wanting to die and suicide since 10 years old.

My childhood was good, i was a bucktoothed normie kid, not the ideal look but I was treated decent enough, but when I hit 13 and acne + gynecomastia manifested, a never ending nightmare has begun.

0-9 was ok.

10-16 was absolute hell.

Missed out on adolescence. Fucked life up completely.

0-5: Don't remember all of it but it was decent for what I can remember. Probably normie-tier here.
5-10: Was already considered the "weird kid" in class. Had a couple of friends but they backstabbed me the first chance they got.
10-15: Worst period of my life to be honest. Was fat, bullied, mocked, etc. Even after I became a lanklet at age 15/16 the bullying didn't really stop. That's also when the girl crap started happening with the fake girlfriends, dates, etc.
Not to mention I used to witness my Dad beat my Mum up and got verbally berated and eventually physically beaten up by him until age 19 when I collared him and used my height against him.

Last edited: