Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy who else fucking despises christmas

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
im muslim so i dont celebrate it whatsoever but the entire fucking month is a consumerist frenzy with festive bullshit hanging everywhere its so annoying to look at. why do whites love this retarded holiday so much

dude christmas lmao

Why do whites love this mostly white holiday so much???

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Yes, i think it stresses many normies out who then stress me out because they peer pressure me to participate in the shopping, decorate house with a tree and lights so you won't be odd person out not doing what everyone else is.

If i don't get my mom something she'll feel like her son didn't do the job her friends or other relatives sons did. My mom likes to compare like that, her friends son is doing this and got her this....you only got me this :feelsrope:

Christmas as a kid was a blast but as an incel adult its terrible. As a kid there wasn't any pressure for you to have to buy people things or have semi decent socializing skills in the family gatherings, it was good enough to just be there.

Last edited:
I don't

I use it as an excuse to rewatch certain anime

i like the aesthetics, its comfy

yes goy celebrate consumerism buy things you don't need due to social expectations, it's based and white as fuck
I would know as a fellow white person

Christmas as a kid was a blast but as an incel adult its terrible.
Pretty much. Christmas emphasizes our loneliness when we don't have anyone to cuddle with on a cold night :feelsrope:.

I love Christmas, especially that feeling when you drink a hot cocoa and watch television by the fireplace when it's snowing out.

But, one part that irks me is that I'm reminded of all the couples who cuddle at their fireplace and kiss. I've always dreamt of something like that. Thinking of such things destroys any possible nirvana I could achieve during Christmas.

Over for grinchcels

Idc about it since i dont celibrate. Its a few days off. I could buy myself any present if i want to

yes goy celebrate consumerism buy things you don't need due to social expectations, it's based and white as fuck
I would know as a fellow white person

JFL at assuming celebrating Christmas implies mindless consumerism.

Im muslimcel too and i like it. Not as in the celebration or anything. But i like the festive spirit and all the decorations you see around stores and shit they put on tv. It feels cosy. Plus i usually get several days off from wagecucking. I dont get paid for them but i dont mind. When they ask me if i wanna make the days up i say no even though this year round i get 4 days of so thats nearly a weeks worth of wages. But i hate wagecucking so much its worth it

I like Christmas and New Years, almost same shit. Gifts, drinks, fireworks and gonna drop acid this year too or next lol
Im muslimcel too and i like it. Not as in the celebration or anything. But i like the festive spirit and all the decorations you see around stores and shit they put on tv. It feels cosy. Plus i usually get several days off from wagecucking. I dont get paid for them but i dont mind. When they ask me if i wanna make the days up i say no even though this year round i get 4 days of so thats nearly a weeks worth of wages. But i hate wagecucking so much its worth it
This too

Good time for foodmaxing and diarrheamaxing

I’m not a Christian but for me it’s about celebrating the birth of Jesus. I don’t like what the Jews have done to Christmas.

Christmas does not bother me. What annoys me is New Year's Eve. I hate that shit. Another year of failure will start for me and I'm shit-tempered while normies celebrate that day all out there.

Because most people are soy faggots. I Fucking despise Christmas too

fuck you white CUNT. its not a white holiday, its a "religious" holiday for the most desecrated bastardized religion as of current which nobody in the west besides a bunch of US southern hicks and nigs take somewhat seriously

i wouldn't despise it if i could get a loyal young cute jb gf as my present

Hating Christmas is for edgy 13 year olds

fuck you white CUNT. its not a white holiday, its a "religious" holiday for the most desecrated bastardized religion as of current which nobody in the west besides a bunch of US southern hicks and nigs take somewhat seriously

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Last Cucksmass, I gave you my heart :soy::soy::soy::soy:
But the very next day you gave it away :feels::feels::feels::feels:
This year, to save me from tears :soy::soy::soy::soy:
I'll give it to someone special :soy::soy::soy::soy:

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::panties::panties::panties::panties::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

As a muslimcel I think celebrating `christmas` is forbidden but you can celebrate New year instead

I do.
The normies only want to get free stuff and eat like pigs.
Meanwhile the fucking rich get richer and the homeless goyim are on the streets.

Same brother. Whites make every Holiday big deal. During EID I don’t even get gifts at all lol. But you need to realize It’s a whites man world and we’re all living in it.

You're not Muslim, bruv. But I've seen dumb ass hijabis who wished others a merry Christmas and claimed it was ok to do so because Jesus is a prophet in Islam. Then I schooled her dumb ass on how Jesus wasn't even born on Christmas but that the old Christians back then made it up so pagans could have an easier time to convert, considering the pagans celebrated their own holiday on the 25th of December. Then the piece of shit cunt blocked me.

im muslim so i dont celebrate it whatsoever but the entire fucking month is a consumerist frenzy with festive bullshit hanging everywhere its so annoying to look at. why do whites love this retarded holiday so much
I love christmas, but its quite depressing for me this year due to my depression. If your in a good place mentally christmas is the best. If your in a bad place its the worst

I love Christmas, especially that feeling when you drink a hot cocoa and watch television by the fireplace when it's snowing out.

But, one part that irks me is that I'm reminded of all the couples who cuddle at their fireplace and kiss. I've always dreamt of something like that. Thinking of such things destroys any possible nirvana I could achieve during Christmas.

I love the idea of Chrismas.

I have issues with all the commercials reminding me about how I have nobody.

Christmas does not bother me. What annoys me is New Year's Eve. I hate that shit. Another year of failure will start for me and I'm shit-tempered while normies celebrate that day all out there.

Christmas is just holiday under another name, for me. But I hate the new year's eve with a passion as well, because normies spend outrageous money for crappy and useless parties and overpriced events. And they tend to badger me with said crap. I would stick fireworks in their asses, if I could.

What the fuck are they celebrating? Economy gets worse every year, so everything gets worse.

wtf is christmas

I hate muzzie holidays too because I get nothing out of them the same you get nothing out of western holidays except maybe a few free days because most muzzies on this site live in white countries for some reason.

Last edited:
I hate muzzie holidays too because I get nothing out of them the same you get nothing out of western holidays except maybe a few free days because most muzzies on this site live in white countries for some reason.
muslim holidays arent shoved in your face and is not noticed by anyone else fuck off cunt

I like the aesthetic,the days off and the food. However it's also a sad time. I don't have a girl to cuddle during these cozy days and I also hate the NYE that follows shortly afterwards

I've never gotten to celebrate any holidays so they trigger me every year that they come around. These normie holidays are meaningless and uneventful for me at best and a painful reminder of how much I have missed out on in life at worst.

It's made by jews so that ppl spend money.