Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else finds the mannerisms of certain women annoying as fuck?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
In general they can be irritating but some of them are just on a different level. There's some who I want to claw my eyes out when I see them eating or squeeze my ears shut when I hear them talk. Who else feels the same way?

RE: Who the fuck finds the mannerisms of certain women annoying as fuck?

Can't relate too much, I'm a sucker for feminine traits. Unless it's a lesbo or a turbo stacey.

Me, but it also goes for males

Eating is kind of a gender neutral, I don't like people who chew for 45 hours. Turning their food to fucking liquid lmao.

coldmachinery said:
Can't relate too much, I'm a sucker for feminine traits. Unless it's a lesbo or a turbo stacey.

What a cuck

Bri8564 said:
coldmachinery said:
What a cuck
I like how women exist, what can I say. Beyond that surface level is when it changes.

I hate valley girl speech patterns and accents ever since I was an orbiter for one back in high school for a brief period of time.

coldmachinery said:

I'm the same but there's a few that I find unbearable.

Reminds me of this clip from Ex-Drummer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEOOB0QOKi8

Its sometimes easy to pick it up, especially when they pretend to act like they're interested in some topic your talking about, and sometimes nod their heads along with what your saying, just acting like they understand it well. They'd rather pay more attention to Chad and would somehow be more interested in the topic, sometimes they have to display that knowledge in order to get Chads attention...

It's funny how personality matters more to men than to women.

Valley girl speech, where they end a majority of sentences with an increase in pitch is super fucking annoying.

Try reading the following statements. Don't think of them as questions, but use the question mark to help you imagine how the pitch of their voice would work:

So we went to the mall? And then we bought these shoes? And it was so much fun, you should've been there. So there was this chad? And I couldn't stop looking at him? And then we went home with him.

When they are long as pleasant to look at, you can ignore a lot of their shit. But once they start aging you look more for their inner values and then you discover that their inner values are shit. Women shouldn't worry about men being too superficial and ignoring their character, their personality ... they should worry about men who DO CARE about their character and their personality, because the character of these nasty animal cunts is fucking SHIT.

Vitrue signaling whorecunts makes me wanna go ER

blickpall said:
I hate valley girl speech patterns and accents ever since I was an orbiter for one back in high school for a brief period of time.

Heh I was going to say the exact same thing. Even worse than upspeak is vocal fry, that froglike croaking they tend to do.
That's is literal cringe.