Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who else feels like they're only still living to spare the feelings of their family members?

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
I want to kill myself but the only thing preventing me is my mom. I don't care much for many people but my mom is everything to me, and I know that it will destroy her if she were to look at my lifeless body. Everything she has done for me to get better I love her for it she is the best but I still want to die. I really cant take it anymore. I literally sit at home crying. I just dont know what to do anymore. This is not a life i should be living. No one deserves to live like this. its hell.

Pretty much the same. I care about my mom and brother too much.

Nah I dont care about my family I'll go when I want regardless of whether they're still around or not. They didn't give a fuck about my feelings when I was here why should I care about theirs when I'm gone?

ye, pretty much living to keep my other family members happy.

I want to kill myself but the only thing preventing me is my mom. I don't care much for many people but my mom is everything to me, and I know that it will destroy her if she were to look at my lifeless body. Everything she has done for me to get better I love her for it she is the best but I still want to die. I really cant take it anymore. I literally sit at home crying. I just dont know what to do anymore. This is not a life i should be living. No one deserves to live like this. its hell.

At least your mom cares about you, boyo. Not many incels have that.