Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who else doesnt like when something good happens to them or goes their way?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
It's so foreign and unnatural for me to feel happy about something, and i don't like it when something goes my way or i feel truly happy.

I feel guilty

My natural state is being unlucky and deprived of all emotions or expectations.

Last edited:
I love it I wish it would happen

defeatist beta male attitude.

defeatist beta male attitude.
Nah. You cant take a man who's been deprived of every social interation and good thing in life and expect him to be happy when anything good happens late in life.

I am alpha because im not a bitch who gets overstimulated and happy and hopeful every second.

Nah. You cant take a man who's been deprived of every social interation and good thing in life and expect him to be happy when anything good happens late in life.
Yes, you can.
Just like you can expect a starving person to be happy about receiving food.
Just like you can expect a poor person to be happy about receiving money.

I am alpha because im not a bitch who gets overstimulated and happy and hopeful every second.
Cope.
It makes you a bitch that doesn't enjoy being successful and therefore doesn't work towards it.

Nothing good happens to me so idk

I’ve had this, it is a trucel trait