Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who else doesnt actually hate chads

Who else doesnt hate chad

• Total voters
NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
If you answer yes you are a faggot who fell for the halo of chads looks gtfo

I hate chads. Why the fuck wouldn’t I.

Any incel who doesn't hate chads is a cuck

Some people here say "i dont hate chad, chad was nice and cool to me!"
Psychopathic Chad is nice to you while giving your oneitis a rape fetish

Some people here say "i dont hate chad, chad was nice and cool to me!"
JFL. No chad was ever nice to me. Quite the opposite actually.

Options make no sense lol.

I blame chads more than foids for the existence of incels. A foid will choose chad when she can because of course she does. But chad could pick his stacy and then gtfo the dating market. Instead he is greedy and monopolizes a dozen foids which enables them to reject their incel looksmatch.

fuck no, i hate chads

Chad will always be the enemy because he thinks of you as physically inferior to him

I don't think that I can be bothered at all, I don't care about them, why would I let someone live rent free in my head?

Instead he is greedy and monopolizes a dozen foids which enables them to reject their incel looksmatch.

I see foids orbiting them, so it's kinda the opposite

if you're Chad so females will literally jump on your dick

I would have to go with no if I had to make sense of my thoughts.

The chad didn't get himself the way he did. I was just unlucky to be the way I am. He can fuck and such and only because the foids throw themselves at him. Unless vocel, he would gladly take it. Well, that or he's gay.

Foid though, they don't need to be lucky with how they look, they're the ones that usually get the most surgery, the ones that wear make up and painting their skin to look "natural", and would have no shame calling a chad "not good enough" for them but still fuck them.

Foids are the ones that seriously annoy me as those would be the ones I would more associate with because I want one. Why would I talk to or associate with a chad?

Also, the chad never rejected me. The foid did. Between the two of them, the chad I don't give a shit about. I forget they exist most times unless I see them or someone bring them up. I just don't care for chads. Foids on the other hand and their disgusting double standard and how they treat me? They make chads look like fucking saints.

So no, while I dislike chads due to a bit of envy and jealousy as they get what I want, I don't hate chads. Foids I can't stand at all with how they are.
I hate foids.

I only hate females, not Chad.

I see my circumstances as no one's fault tbh. I was born ugly and everything snowballed from day 1 of life, I guess I could technically blame my parents for breeding me into existence but I don't because they are all I have left at this point

I see my circumstances as no one's fault tbh. I was born ugly and everything snowballed from day 1 of life, I guess I could technically blame my parents for breeding me into existence but I don't because they are all I have left at this point
Cuck

i hate everyone tbh

I don't hate anyone just based on things they were born as and can't change.
But I do hate bragging chads, I do hate white knighting chads, and I hate chads who are anti-incel.

Based post.

I hate chads with a passion and I think it's incredibly cucked to sympathize or even worship Chad and Stacy who are definitely the enemies. Why would I actually like those who were suppressing me my entire life?

If a Stacy or Chad is nice/cool to you it's usually (99%) in public - they want to show how generous and kind-hearted they are by putting on this act: being nice to the outcast, subhuman weirdo incel. One small mistake, one step outside of the victim role and treating them as your equals will actually offend them.

Because they subconsciously know their superiority, they can never accept you as an equal, just as some angry little man(let).

I hate everyone.

I hate chads more than foids+cucks combined

Chadlites can be kinda chill, like one of my friends is Chadlite. Granted, he's a massive cunt and bluepilled faggot, but he's okay. I don't mind him.

The incels natural enemy is simultaneously nature, God, fate, the foid, and the Chad.

Jfl if u feel good after watching Chad makeout and fuck prime Stacies at parties. Sight of that makes my blood boil

I blame chads more than foids for the existence of incels. A foid will choose chad when she can because of course she does. But chad could pick his stacy and then gtfo the dating market. Instead he is greedy and monopolizes a dozen foids which enables them to reject their incel looksmatch.

Yup, I couldn't care less about a Chad that just picked a 9 or a 10 and settled down with her. But if a Chad feels the need to bang every woman that throws herself at him, you either see a problem or you're a cuck.

They are foids chief instrument of torment

I hate Chads because they’re better than me

A few chads are cool, but they are always unaware and have no clue about the importance of their looks.

One once told me he bets I get a lot of women because I can growna beard.
As I said yes he replied "damn, I wish I could grow a beard"

Only chads I don't hate are monogamous chads who marry their highschool sweetheart and don't contribute to hypergamy.