Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who doesn't plan to kill themselves at 30?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If you don't, what do you have to live for?

If you don't, what do you have to live for?
I plan to become a serial rapist at 30 if I can't have sex without a condom by then. Sounds a lot better than just offing myself, why do the universes job for it, its going to kill you anyways lol.

i want to live life as a richcel first.

By 30 i hope to not have to work anymore

I'm 36, that train has sailed.

tbh I'm mentally in a much better state than when I was in my 20s. I used to rage and despair, now the very idea of hooking up with a girl is so alien it doesn't even compute.

I'm 36, that train has sailed.

tbh I'm mentally in a much better state than when I was in my 20s. I used to rage and despair, now the very idea of hooking up with a girl is so alien it doesn't even compute.

220px SouthernPacificTransferQuaintNO

Id probably just go full hikki/neet until i can't take it anymore. Our incel brothers are making sex bots possible, soon we will all have 3d loyal waifus

I'm waiting for the next YuGiOh and Digimon game

i plan to have a norwood 3 hairline and a massive beard and take pics of myself with my mouth open whilst playing nintendo games

That's when I'll be making money. I can't sui until 35 at least.

I probably wont be able to go through with it, so me.

I don't plan to I have anime to watch

Probably won't. All depends on where my career is at that juncture.

If i die, i cant play videogames and watch the NFL

Gonna wagecel so I can buy the latest VR AI waifu sex doll and stuff, don't care anymore getting women and marriage in this cuck society

i have other interests besides feeemales

i honestly don't care anymore about them and am closer to 40

ill either be in an LTR or be MGTOW by then

I want to live long enough to see how the world ends.

I have reached enlightenment in my elevated state of LDARness already past 30 years.

If i dont suceed in my plans, i will suicide at 33, 2028.

If i am 30 and i am in the same position i will LIVE FEED suicide possibly or i might go insane before then if my parents die idk.

I'd rather u kill yourself than become a serial rapist. u piece of shit

1. I don't care what you'd rather you blue pilled fuck

2. Were all pieces of shit here as far as society is concerned, you're just a piece of shit that has yet to truly accept its a piece of shit.

I always find it ironic when an incel still latches onto the blue pilled morals and values of the very society that rejected him. I call it VBS (Vestigial Bluepill Syndrome) - https://incels.is/threads/many-ince...g-with-vestigial-bluepill-syndrome-vbs.30628/

1. I don't care what you'd rather you blue pilled fuck

2. Were all pieces of shit here as far as society is concerned, you're just a piece of shit that has yet to truly accept its a piece of shit.

I always find it ironic when an incel still latches onto the blue pilled morals and values of the very society that rejected him. I call it VBS (Vestigial Bluepill Syndrome) - https://incels.is/threads/many-ince...g-with-vestigial-bluepill-syndrome-vbs.30628/
So I'm blue pilled cuz I don't think u should go on a fucking raping spree?

There's no need to hide it, as long as you're blackpilled you're alright. How many girlfriends you had?
2. I'm not going to disclose any more information about myself. I will stay an enigma.

So I'm blue pilled cuz I don't think u should go on a fucking raping spree?
No you are blue pilled because you:

1. Still care what happens to normies when to them you are non-existent filth and if you killed yourself none would really care

2. Still subscribe to the blue pill concept of "raping women is bad" when its literally what all other animals do and probably why you even exist today, your great great great etc etc etc grand father was probably a rapist that impregnated a woman at some point, who then had children that were impregnated by choice, but if you go back far enough in anyones genetic lineage THERE IS A RAPIST, and that's because its NOTHING BUT AN ALTERNATIVE MATING STRATEGY (objectively speaking).

I hope you see the great irony in A BETA detesting the most useful procreation tool in A BETA'S ARSENAL. Its really ironic, a lot of you would like to think that you descend from some chad that got laid "legitimately" and you are just a genetic failure, what you don't realize is some of us (likely most of us) are descended from betas that could simply force and/or coerce women to have sex with them and bear their children due to differing societal norms ( e.g. "marital rape" wasn't a thing). We were just born in the wrong era.

Last edited:
The fact that i didn't kill myself?

1. Still care what happens to normies when to them you are non-existent filth and if you killed yourself none would really care

2. Still subscribe to the blue pill concept of "raping women is bad" when its literally what all other animals do and probably why you even exist today, your great great great etc etc etc grand father was probably a rapist that impregnated a woman at some point, who then had children that were impregnated by choice, but if you go back far enough in anyones genetic lineage THERE IS A RAPIST, and that's because its NOTHING BUT AN ALTERNATIVE MATING STRATEGY (objectively speaking).
I'm not reading all of that shit. All I'm sayig is if that happens to be my mother or sister u raped I'll find u myself and chop ur balls off then make u eat them and make u pain slave the rest of my life, making each day more painful than the bext. Rape is for the weak, what's the point of getting sex if it's forced. I'd honestly rather you killed them

I'm not reading all of that shit

Lol I stopped reading at this point actually, if you're going to start off with BS like that and basically do some childish shit equivalent to sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "na na na na, I can't hear you, I don't care if you're right" I'm not bothering to read your shit either.

Lol I stopped reading at this point actually, if you're going to start off with BS like that and basically do some childish shit equivalent to sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "na na na na, I can't hear you, I don't care if you're right" I'm not bothering to read your shit either.
Nice

Depends on career satisfaction in my case

Threads like this serve as a reminder of just how much older I am compared to most people here.

For most of you, 30 is a far away, old age. But here I am at age 31, still KHV.

Suicide Statistics
  • The annual age-adjusted suicide rate is 13.42 per 100,000 individuals.
  • Men die by suicide 3.53x more often than women.
  • On average, there are 123 suicides per day.
  • White males accounted for 7 of 10 suicides in 2016.
  • Firearms account for 51% of all suicides in 2016.
  • The rate of suicide is highest in middle age — white men in particular.
Geezuz

For me it's either in 2 years (at age 25) or by 30, yeah... I'm done.

For a moment I thought that you were the mod from Lookism. Realbob or something like that.
When I say i'm young it means i still have my humanity. Which is under 25

I hope you see the great irony in A BETA detesting the most useful procreation tool in A BETA'S ARSENAL. Its really ironic, a lot of you would like to think that you descend from some chad that got laid "legitimately" and you are just a genetic failure, what you don't realize is some of us (likely most of us) are descended from betas that could simply force and/or coerce women to have sex with them and bear their children due to differing societal norms ( e.g. "marital rape" wasn't a thing). We were just born in the wrong era.
Number 1 is probably the worst and makes me feel nothing towards normies.

Me, there are a lot of things to learn in this fascinating universe. I want to live my live as a philomath and a polymath in hard sciences.

I'll probably kill myself before 30.

I won't kill myself. I can always make money,get some dogs and learn new things