Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL who does play kingdom hearts 3 here? , getting orichalcum + is a pain in the ass , got 2 already and just did caribian

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
getting 80 / 90 king micky pics i mean wtf even ...

those " flan " minigames i mean wtf even, but that shit will be easier

caribiean chest i got ( thank god youtube )

final world i still need to visit

frozen minigame i got too ( thank god youtube )

doing omega with gummi shit , i mean ship ... sill need to do that

and doing that post card thing i will do next bc its super easy too

so i got 2/7 orichalcums + now , possibly 3/7 very soon

but i want that ultima it looks so cool

caribian was the most annoying world so far i swear , expsecially that last luxord fight where he just respansws those fucking ships and at the end fucking spams like a tryyhard...

Last edited:
If you play weeb games kys

when i see izayacel posts and he just rants with himself

KH is for gay autists
play a game for real CHADs, like Fallout 76
Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is off-topic, why do you have it under "inceldom discussion"?

I don't do drugs.

you have an anime pic and trashtalk kh? , scum
I only played the first one and Birth by Sleep (what the fuck does "Birth by Sleep" even mean?) and don't know what in the goddamn the series is supposed to be about (tried reading some of the other game's synopsis but that just made me more confused)

BBS has a nice opening at least

Get the fuck out of here and go to off topic

Let the man cope with it. What's your favorite Disney characters op?

I stay away from weeb games

I watched AVGN try to explain the Kingdom Hearts time line. I have it for NDS, PSP, and had it on PS2, but I honestly couldn't enjoy any of them. I still want to give it a shot, I'm not sure where to begin though...
I want to only play PS4.

JFL If you play PlebStation 4, it has the power of a gaming laptop from 2011, it’s absolutely pathetic, JFL at the console industry and console peasants.

JFL If you play PlebStation 4, it has the power of a gaming laptop from 2011, it’s absolutely pathetic, JFL at the console industry and console peasants.

pc's are 800$-1000$ for a good one, lol fuck off

pc's are 800$-1000$ for a good one, lol fuck off
See if you weren’t a dumb kid this wouldn’t be a problem. Get the fuck off of here, YOURE 15, you haven’t even tried to get laid once. $800 is nothing

lol ouch. True enough. I don't require a powerful system, the controller and being able to lay in bed and rot while I play is the most important factor. I can't be bothered to move my hands over a keyboard or have a flat surface to scroll a mouse.

See if you weren’t a dumb kid this wouldn’t be a problem. Get the fuck off of here, YOURE 15, you haven’t even tried to get laid once. $800 is nothing

cope, if you're ugly at 15 you will be ugly as an adult most of the time

fuck off old man

cope, if you're ugly at 15 you will be ugly as an adult most of the time
Not true, tons of men grow into their looks by late 20s and 30s. Tom Cruise is a good example, he was still good looking as a teen but arguably his late 20s was the peak of his looks. You don’t stop changing how you look until age 25

$800 is a lot of NEET bux.

lol ouch. True enough. I don't require a powerful system, the controller and being able to lay in bed and rot while I play is the most important factor. I can't be bothered to move my hands over a keyboard or have a flat surface to scroll a mouse.
Games on PS4 are either 30 FPS hard locked or 60 FPS and look like a last gen game. It’s pathetic. If you have 4K tv PS4 is a joke.

I watched AVGN try to explain the Kingdom Hearts time line. I have it for NDS, PSP, and had it on PS2, but I honestly couldn't enjoy any of them. I still want to give it a shot, I'm not sure where to begin though...
I want to only play PS4.

play kh 2 and birth by sleep , kh2 is pretty good in my opinion many say well it is the best in the series , obviously kh3 tops that , you can go straight to kh3 too they have an archive where you can watch story relevant videos in shortform so you get the gist of things

Games on PS4 are either 30 FPS hard locked or 60 FPS and look like a last gen game. It’s pathetic. If you have 4K tv PS4 is a joke.

i tried using PC once but i get tired of using my mouse

console is much more comfortable tbh, good playable frame rate, and you can LDAR

xbox one > ps4

I was watching people play the game and it seemed lame. You have to fight the same people you already beat in the other games, story sounds garbage it's light, darkness, and heart this heart heart that. The best part about the games is the challenging hidden bosses at the end and in this one it looks terrible.

Hope this doesn't get me banned for bragging boyos but I got games!
Never played any of them tbh, I need addictive games, I can't even read video game stories ngl.
I've been playing this Crytract free game for 2 days... Wtf is wrong with me?
Clipped

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back