Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you want to be?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
Who do you want to be?
not what others say or would like you to be but what you would like to be

Deep down, I want to study history and be a scholar, be rich, and have lots of sex. Oh, and most importantly, I want to live somewhere up north like Colorado or Montana near the mountains. A nice, quiet, wealthy life as a scholar in Montana or New England is all I want, really.

Last edited:
Myself but I want to look like a blue-eyed, white Richard Ramirez. I'd continue gymcelling.

I want to be like to those redpill self improvement guys on my instagram but not feel like a cuck. I want to improve with the actual desire to be better and to not pretend like I’m not just doing it to get pussy

LDAR champion :feelscomfy:
Sleepy Good Night GIF by Sesame Street

I want to be myself, but better
Even as an ethnic if I got the choice to shapeshift once, I would still just choose a better looking version of myself that's the same race. I still want to be recognized by my parents.

I would like to be some kind of army general. Isn't it cool to command thousands of soldiers, knowing that they will carry out any order you give.

A musician of some sort. Really I just want to leave something behind that means a lot to me. If I can create something to be proud of, I will accomplish my goal.

Lux stopped his rants, i asked lux and lux replied "i wont be anything anyway! I will aim for nothing!". However, lux didnt quite grasped the fact that he lives for the sake of getting laid and money, so technically he is more of a pushover against fate. September 26.

Who do you want to be?
not what others say or would like you to be but what you would like to be
I want to be a person who lives well and doesn't work (that would be the best). I want to enter fantasy worlds and stay in a green valley while I play and mess around online. Furthermore, I want to be free and have a peaceful life without constraints from the outside world and without depending on money.

A musician of some sort. Really I just want to leave something behind that means a lot to me. If I can create something to be proud of, I will accomplish my goal.
ai will replace all artists in 3-5 years. I wanted to be a musician too now I don't see the point trying again, creating a band and writing songs. The future of music is ai generated

ai will replace all artists in 3-5 years. I wanted to be a musician too now I don't see the point trying again, creating a band and writing songs. The future of music is ai generated
It may replace it, but it's still worth it to give it a try. Just do it for yourself, and write songs that mean something to you. You'll find out a lot of things about yourself when you write subconsciously :feelsthink::feelsokman:

My Freudian super self feeds on these things

images

images

00017318.jpg

aesthetically:

493fe2254015ae4f2d9da220c73ecbb2.jpg

latest

I just want to be me ty

A prettyboy chad.
Deep down, I want to study history and be a scholar, be rich, and have lots of sex. Oh, and most importantly, I want to live somewhere up north like Colorado or Montana near the mountains. A nice, quiet, wealthy life as a scholar in Montana or New England is all I want, really.
Now that's based. Fuck living in Burgerland though.

I want to be a m/billionaire living on a big farm in a giant mansion in Wyoming or Montana or somewhere cool like that.

A prettyboy Chad who's rich and a skilled linguist

Boltzmann's brain

someone in a high position of power

A dictator like Kim Jong Un or Vladimir Putin