Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who do you want to be president and who do you think will run and win?

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Ye:

Probably not gonna run deffinitely wouldn't win if he did but I'd want him to. He'd be the first president with no last name.

Biden: (more like bidet)

Nothing to add.

David Lynch:

Guy who made the movie Eraserhead and Crazy Clown Time.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=caWXt9lCVrc

Trump:

He could be the first president elected from prison, if he's arrested and runs anyway.

Nikki Haley:

I'm not pro life nor do I support women but I like her.

Desantis:

From my state (I had to take a bunch of tests because he kept changing the standards :feelsree:)

Florida flag DeSantis

Potential first lady: Rhonda Sanis (didn't take his name but that's okay because she already had it)

First Lady DeSantis

Romney:

I like him but he couldn't compete with Obama's BBC (Baptised Baby Christian) status (Romney is a mormon, the mormon underwear probably makes his dick look smaller so women won't vote for him.)

Last edited:
not american but if i had to choose then i would like biden to stay to keep spreading globohomo propaganda and ruining america even more.

Ye, then Trump, then DeSantis

Wowee, we get a grand total of 5 globalist puppets to choose from!

At least Trump was able to call out Globalism and get people talking about it- now, more Americans are aware of Globalism and hopefully can fight back against its negative impacts.

Trump is not a globalist. He is the one and only man they can not control.
"We have rejected globalism and embraced patriotism".

At least Trump was able to call out Globalism and get people talking about it- now, more Americans are aware of Globalism and hopefully can fight back against its negative impacts.

I put 7 up there, are you saying Ye and Trump are the only ones who aren't?

Ye-Trump 2024 :feelsYall:.

Not American but i hope Trump wins again so that reddit has a meltdown.

At least Trump was able to call out Globalism and get people talking about it
While doing nothing to stop it.
Trump is not a globalist. He is the one and only man they can not control.
Is that why they made him apologize like a bitch after his supporters tried to stop the steal? They're all rotting in prison now since orange man didn't bother helping them.
I put 7 up there, are you saying Ye and Trump are the only ones who aren't?
It had 5 before.

While doing nothing to stop it.
He at least brought attention to it and instilled a sense of Nationalism in the right-wing base, that's for sure.
Is that why they made him apologize like a bitch after his supporters tried to stop the steal? They're all rotting in prison now since orange man didn't bother helping them.
They forced him to do it, he had no choice and his hands were tied. I really hope he gets off Scott free.

He at least brought attention to it and instilled a sense of Nationalism in the right-wing base, that's for sure.
It was a Kosher brand of conservatism, one full of "based niggers" and faggots.
They forced him to do it, he had no choice and his hands were tied. I really hope he gets off Scott free.
So they can control him.

Trump can't win. He fluked 2016 and repubs have been losing key elections since then in '18, '20, '22, and currently '23. We need a conservative that can reasonably challenge runaway progressivism (not just shit stir like a brainlet), and one that can actually appeal to non-repubs. So, I'm for practically anyone who isn't a retard. DeSantis, Hutchinson, and Scott could be good shouts. Heck even Pence would be milquetoast enough to beat Biden, but there's no way Pence wins the primary.

Trump is likely to win it currently. Depending on what happens in the debates and up until november plays a key role in the outcome.
1. With Texas and other states sending illegal migrants on buses to key democrat cities like Chicago,New York, etc. It's cause citizens in those areas to hate there own officials. Likely costing them seats and relection bids in the upcoming elections. New York and other cities are putting migrants up in hotels on the tax payer dime. While the homeless citizens are being overlooked. Citizens have been voicing there anger at officials for this in town hall meetings. Other cities in the area are trying to deny new york city from sending migrants to other nearby cities. It's causing a domino effect of citizens in neighboring towns to voice themselves to not allow the housing of migrants in there town. It's a genius move by Abbott and Desantis. This will likely cause key states to vote red for trump and other conservatives. Causing the dems to loose house and senate seats. Just one of many vids.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE2QLoHMTMY

2. California Govenor Gavin Newsom has pissed off alot of his voters with promises of reparations. Apparently it was a move towards a presidental bid. But Biden screwed it up when he announced running for relection. Now those voters are expecting over a million each, but he's back pedalling and trying to correct his mistake. This will likely have trump take California if voters remain upset. Not to mention allow more seats to be won by the conservatives.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu2h2SusTzE

History shows dems only keep control for so long before a red wave hits. They screwed up with focusing on abortion rights for foids. With Roe V.wade being overturned. We might just be lucky enough to witness more foid tears as abortion gets outlawed. :feelshaha: Best way to stick it to every foid for incels to all vote red.