Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Who do you think you are?

No, at least I know how to use my mind and behave in consequence.
Just be a sheep to a corporate government theory

I mean, why do you think you're better than the others? Why do you think people still rejecting you?
I’m not better than other people. I’m an ugly motherfucker. I’m being rejected because I’m low status of immigrant parents.
It's this damn attitude. Your self-complaining all the time, this hate that you spread and this ignorance.
I’m actually doing everything possible to self improve. I go to the gym and groom myself to the best of my ability. I don’t spread hate. I just say things the way they are.
Life owes nothing to no one, and this DOES NOT justify your being hateful.
“You aren’t owed anything” is a pretty shitty take considering nobody is entitled to anything including human rights and civil liberties. Should we go to North Korea and say “you guys aren’t entitled to basic freedoms like the internet or freedom of speech, stop complaining”? Nope, people should all be treated with respect and decency.
This only credits your sick theories on women, and is fuel to your sick minds, busy having sick thoughts in this fucked up "incel" world.
This isn’t an incel world, we have nothing compared to most people. I don’t have sick “theories” on women, I’m just lonely and want a partner.
THIS is your real "BlAcKpyLl".
Now go and try to be a decent human being and maybe someday you'll worth a relationship.
I’m a decent human being, I’ve never hurt anyone. I’m just unable to have sex. Tinder matches: 0
I just did that ahahah I practiced my freedom of speech HERE.
And you got clowned because you gave generic advice to “be a decent person” which many users are. I trust most people here with my life, no joke.
Just went taking some snacks for this fun adventure.
What?
Just be a sheep to a corporate government theory
Sure. I bet this guy is some sort of free thinker intellectual who sees though the government deception and lies :lul: :feelsclown:

Last edited:
"I mean, why do you think you're better than the others? Why do you think people still rejecting you?
It's this damn attitude. Your self-complaining all the time, this hate that you spread and this ignorance. Life owes nothing to no one, and this DOES NOT justify your being hateful.
This only credits your sick theories on women, and is fuel to your sick minds, busy having sick thoughts in this fucked up "incel" world.
THIS is your real "BlAcKpyLl".
Now go and try to be a decent human being and maybe someday you'll worth a relationship."

Screenshot 20210919 1206262
Screenshot 20210919 1216092
Screenshot 20210919 1206392
Screenshot 20210919 1206502
Screenshot 20210919 1211342
Screenshot 20210919 1210082

The fag banned:lul::lul:

100% - Permaban Admitted infiltrator
My nigga got banned for telling facts :^)
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

RIP throw-away account #15543

damn i missed this cause i was asleep. imagine being delusional like OP, GrAYcel moment.

Brutal that OP doesn’t have better things to do tbh