Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who do you think will win the election?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17983
  • Start date

title

• Trump

• Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 17983

Deleted member 17983

graycel so don't bully
-
Honestly if Trump wins i'll probably jizz myself on the spot. 4 more years of this massive asshurt he has caused will be fucking legendary.

Me. Dispite not being amerimut

I want Trump to win as well but Biden (Kamala Harris) will probably get it.
But who knows.

Trump. Hope to see cucktears users roping when it happens.

i want trump to win but i feel biden will

i want trump to win but i feel biden will
>cumcel
1591473067885 1 2

Don't know Don't care.

Tawna bandicoot

But who knows.
I was pretty confident Trump would win but coronavirus complicated things

I prefer Biden because he promised to decriminalize marijuana, it’s so bullshit how many non violent drug offenders are in prison

I prefer Biden because he promised to decriminalize marijuana, it’s so bullshit how many non violent drug offenders are in prison
dude weed LMAO

I think Biden will take away free speech like he said he would.
I also think he'll die of old age at some point and we will have a foid president.
And it's the perfect time for a foid president to do the most damage.
Then the laws will get so tangled up that it will take a long time to get better.

dude weed LMAO
tbh weed is already legal in my state so it’s not about personal use, mass incarcerating people for harmless drug offenses is just bs, costs a lot of tax payer money too

Who do I think will win? Trump. Who do I want to win? idgaf honestly

Trump.

Because its prophecy

tbh weed is already legal in my state so it’s not about personal use, mass incarcerating people for harmless drug offenses is just bs, costs a lot of tax payer money too

ye so many ppl in prison for weed-charges jfl

Probably trump. If people voted for him once then they will do it again

probably biden, with all the anti trump rhetoric and propaganda being shoved down our throats it will probably severely damage trumps turn out

i'm a 13 iq inbred alt and a female infiltrator. I also look up to bummer and copy him word for word
damn crazy, but it's obvious. no idea why you aren't banned

Trump had a social media advantage in 2016 tbh. Hillary was also too entitled, biden isnt.
Maybe the monkey protests changed peoples minds

I want Trump to win just so I can see all the soys having a breakdown

damn crazy, but it's obvious. no idea why you aren't banned

"WORD FOR WORD"

I just told you that if you listen to rap you're probably a low iq/ uneducated person/ violent.

"rap is linked to alcohol, violence"...just do a research..retarded.

I am a foid, it's pretty obvious, half the users here see it already, i copied bummer word for word to not get noticed and hit in the sewers. i am a faggy effiminite bitch
damn crazy hope the mods see this
:waitwhat:
You hate Bummer don't you?
not really. He can be based usually, except when he defends fakecels or excuses gay behavior. i don't mind the race stuff ngl

No difference. The senate will do whatever they want.

not really. He can be based usually, except when he defends fakecels or excuses gay behavior. i don't mind the race stuff ngl
I think you and @BummerDrummer should be friends tbh all your disagreements seem kind of trivial
3EBAAB65 7F25 4259 874A 267B295FEB49

But who knows.
Same
Biden will retire soon so kamala (kamala means horrible in Finnish jfl) can take over

my nigga Biden

alaalalalal trump

Whoever gets the most votes

I want Trump to abolish Feminazism in the near future. He might be a blackpilled saviour.

I don't know, this cycle has been weird. I feel very little hype despite all the riots and shit.

I think Trump is going to get a second term. Literally no one that I know likes Biden, even the people I know who are more to the left of the political spectrum.

I think Trump is going to get a second term. Literally no one that I know likes Biden, even the people I know who are more to the left of the political spectrum.

Normies hate Biden, but are still going to side with him solely on the basis that they hate Trump more

It's over for trump he's down massively beyond any hope of recovery

I'd bet $100 on Trump.