Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who do you think is smarter: Whites or Asians?

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

CEO of Incelborea
★★★★
I hear a lot of people say Asians are smarter than whites because the average IQ in Asian countries is greater than the average IQ in White countries. But, White countries also happen to have a lot of diversity which could mean that is unreliable, and although IQ is the best metric for intelligence we have so far, it is not exactly a full proof metric of measuring intelligence completely. Also, one could argue that Asians are smarter because we have lower crime rates, but this is not exactly reliable since, again, White countries have a lot of diversity.
One could argue that Asians are smarter because they are the ones who win all those math competitions, and one could argue that whites are smarter because they are the ones with the most overpowered inventions (ie the inventions in machinery of the industrial revolution such as the Power Loom and the Steam Engine which were both invented by British people). But as corny as it sounds, socio economic are involved in this because Asians have strict parents that discipline their Asian kids to be really good in school, especially math, and White people have a culture of individualism which helps them have people who like inventing stuff.
Anyways, I would like to hear any of you people's inputs and ideas of which race is smarter than the other.

whites are retarded tbh, at least from my anecdotal experience

Only met smart asians tbf but that's probably because of their strict parents. Historically white people are smarter.

Whites

Could you share your expierence please
historically, there were a lot of smart whites and they were probably smarter overall.

but in more recent times, they seem to have fallen off.

Back when I used to be in high school, white people were always the most academically retarded

Asians are smarter on average, but whites are more spread out on the IQ scale, meaning there's a higher percentage of white geniuses.

3,000,000,000 high IQ mongoloids
750,000,000 average IQ whites
White:Asian innovation ratio 40:1
Whites are disproportionately more intelligent by a long shot. The East doesn’t even have due process or reasonable safety laws.

Whites.

Asians are smarter on average, but whites are more spread out on the IQ scale, meaning there's a higher percentage of white geniuses.
View attachment 1201169
And this is my point, it lines up with both of our races history also.

Whites are disproportionately more intelligent by a long shot. The East doesn’t even have due process or reasonable safety laws.
GDMaFeQbcAAq78M

we had the most technological advancements of any race in history
Yeah that is a good reason. I don't think it's just some coincidence that white people just so happen to have the most overpowered inventions and technology. But one could argue that Asians were too poor to have individualism in their countries, but that sounds somewhat like a bad excuse.
Only met smart asians tbf but that's probably because of their strict parents. Historically white people are smarter.
Yeah from my experience, Asians are smarter but the phenomenon is probably because they have stricter parents.
View attachment 1201169
Yeah that would explain why Asians are stereotyped to be smart even though whites have more inventions.
Whites
I'm gonna read that
Whites.

And this is my point, it lines up with both of our races history also.

View attachment 1201170
Yeah whites definitely have the best inventions and advancements of all the races

As for question why jews are smartest, answer is easy, they dominate ( compared to it's small population ) scientific field and let's be real their IQ is reason why they are very rich and subdued so called ''master race''

Because you went to a public school I'm assuming. Intelligent whites generally send their kids to private schools instead.

As for question why jews are smartest, answer is easy, they dominate ( compared to it's small population ) scientific field and let's be real their IQ is reason why they are very rich and subdued so called ''master race''
Could you elaborate on the scientific fields you mean?
Also wasn't the idea that jews had the highest iq disproven?

Asians are smarter but they aren't allowed to be creative and the get the emotions traumatized out of them from their parents and schools harsh punishments and witnessing their parents cook and eat all the cute animals.

I would say whites mog Asians as far as intelligence goes. Asians have the more nerdy type of intelligence where they mostly just repeat what they are taught while whites are more innovative by default

Could you elaborate on the scientific fields you mean?
Also wasn't the idea that jews had the highest iq disproven?
Just look how how many nobel prizes jews compared to mongoloids and so called ''master race'' ( including their population size )

Many white nationalists are angry at this fact, despite bringing examples of negro IQ

@thespanishcel

The average white person is not particularly intelligent, but he is smarter than the average black or brown person. The masses have always been stupid, which is why history is dominated by a minority of highly intelligent great men who are able to subdue the masses and impose their will on them.

Just look how how many nobel prizes jews compared to mongoloids and so called ''master race'' ( including their population size )

Many white nationalists are angry at this fact, despite bringing examples of negro IQ

@thespanishcel
I would say I measure intelligence based on IQ and inventions made. And one could argue that those noble prizes are rigged.
One good example I'd say that proves Jews are smart is Einstein though, he was a smart dude.

Screenshot 2024 07 17 185620

But yeah I do think Jews have made a good amount of inventions and advancements compared to their population.
Also Jews technically count as white racially, so I wouldn't really include them in this discussion.

I would say I measure intelligence based on IQ and inventions made. And one could argue that those noble prizes are rigged.
One good example I'd say that proves Jews are smart is Einstein though, he was a smart dude.

View attachment 1201176

But yeah I do think Jews have made a good amount of inventions and advancements compared to their population.
Also Jews technically count as white racially, so I wouldn't really include them in this discussion.
When i say ''Jews'' i say Askhenazi ones, and no nobody consider here as white here.

Jews of Israel are mostly Mizhari and Shepardic ones

blacks they invented chicken

No IQ for your own women cucking you

Asians. I hear most Asian parents force their kids to study insanely which by default makes them smarter than the majority of whites especially in America since they have shit attention span.

On average Asians but whites have a higher rate of geniuses which is partly why the majority of inventions/discoveries were from white people.

as a chink most asians are just skilled at being NPCbugmen which is a sign of robotic low intelligence, whereas even if a white is being retarded, at least they are naturally doing things intentionally

Question is heavily flawed. There is not just one white people, there are very different ethnic groups with very differeing IQ and creativity. As proven by history of humankind, Meds, Germanics and to a degree Celts are by far the most intelligent groups on the planet. Basically 90 percent or so of things that humans inevented come from these groups.

Same goes for asia, jungle gooks are low IQ retards but Japs have high IQ. The forementioned white groups are smarter than east asians like japs though simply because they have creativity. EA are good at recreating shit and copying stuff but they lack real invention. Anybody that has ever worked or had to do with them knows they are bug people, perfect little low T wageslaves.

Whites of course. If Asians were actually intelligent they'd act like kikes and not like cucked bugmen. The only use of intelligence is to compete with others for resources, Asians fail to compete with whites at every single facet of life and they are completely clueless why. That's why political "empowerment" for Asians boils down to begging whites for mercy i.e. plzzzz whitu mastas stop hate criming us or plzzzz whitu gods stop making fun of us in your movies :soy::soy::soy:

East Asians are smarter than Whites, Not Central Asians, South Asians or SouthEast Asians.

if whites are so smart why did they let an invasive species like deathnics invade their homeland?

if whites are so smart why did they let an invasive species like deathnics invade their homeland?
Non-meme answer: whites are more creative but asians are more intelligent (better memory, spatial reasoning, whatver else i dunno)

I hear a lot of people say Asians are smarter than whites because the average IQ in Asian countries is greater than the average IQ in White countries. But, White countries also happen to have a lot of diversity which could mean that is unreliable, and although IQ is the best metric for intelligence we have so far, it is not exactly a full proof metric of measuring intelligence completely. Also, one could argue that Asians are smarter because we have lower crime rates, but this is not exactly reliable since, again, White countries have a lot of diversity.
One could argue that Asians are smarter because they are the ones who win all those math competitions, and one could argue that whites are smarter because they are the ones with the most overpowered inventions (ie the inventions in machinery of the industrial revolution such as the Power Loom and the Steam Engine which were both invented by British people). But as corny as it sounds, socio economic are involved in this because Asians have strict parents that discipline their Asian kids to be really good in school, especially math, and White people have a culture of individualism which helps them have people who like inventing stuff.
Anyways, I would like to hear any of you people's inputs and ideas of which race is smarter than the other.
White people create. Asians can only imitate. Why do you think there are chinese knockoffs of everything but never american knockoffs?

The only notable asian invention is gunpowder, but they never even knew it could be used it for anything useful. Then white people came along and started using gunpowder for guns and cannons