Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you think has more SMV, simps or incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date

Who has more SMV

• Incels

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Simps

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
On one hand incels are arguably worse in looks than simps, on the other simps are so cucked that I think foids would prefer anything over them

In fact, I don't think simps would even fuck a foid because it's disrespectful or something

What do you think?

simps have better looks and money. they also have the proper beta "personality" to be a submissive boyfriend. so they smv mog us

Incels are just failed chads

most simps are unaware incels,i doubt they are non virgins

simps have better looks and money. they also have the proper beta "personality" to be a submissive boyfriend. so they smv mog us
Without the betabuxxing, or cuckdom, they'd pick us. So we're higher smv. Simps are usually way uglier, look at IT.

Being incel in itself doesn't necessarily mean that you're low SMV, you can keep to yourself and people will ignore you sure, but simps actively go out and make clowns of themselves. Simps are not getting laid. They're just worse incels. Women will cozy up to simps to extract resources out of them, if you count getting taken advantage of as market value then I guess they're ahead.

Depends how you define it. Simps are betabuxers on roids. If you pay enough for a woman to occasional look at you before going on her big date with Chad, do you have SMV or are you just a coper?

it ultimately comes down to whoever is better looking

Simp isn’t a word

Just wanted to add in my 2 cents. Thank you.

Incels because they aren't spineless cowards, well for the most part anyway.

I think simps mog us. Think about it; let's say a foid wants her asshole licked. A Chad would not do it because he can get normal sex; incel would not do it because he is based.

Incels are just failed chads
Chads born in incel bodies, a transchad
Being incel in itself doesn't necessarily mean that you're low SMV, you can keep to yourself and people will ignore you sure, but simps actively go out and make clowns of themselves. Simps are not getting laid. They're just worse incels. Women will cozy up to simps to extract resources out of them, if you count getting taken advantage of as market value then I guess they're ahead.
Exactly

Simps objectively have higher SMV because they haven't been constantly shat on by society like us due to their normie-tier looks, hence why they think so highly of our society in the first place. However mentally speaking we are Chads compared to them, we have known true pain since our very Inception solely because of appearance and that's allowed us to possess independent thought and adequate intellect.

None. Both have an SMV of 0.

Simps.

Foids know they can use simps and play them. Aside from our ugliness, foids would HATE the fact that we're so blackpilled.