Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who do you support in the Ukrainian conflict?

Who do you support?

• Putin

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Zelensky

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
Personally I am hoping for Putler to dejewify Jewlensky.

fuck them both

Personally I am hoping for Putler to dejewify Jewlensky.
As i said before russia is the most jewish country in the world after usa and they re equipment always breaksdown

1E0DC81B FD5D 4B9A 9291 A612E3AFE2AD

I'm always rooting the underdog, plus I hate 3rd world invaders, be it sand negroes from Africa or mongoloids from Russia.

None. Ukraine is doing a self defence war, but NATO provoked it by its encroachment to Russia’s border.

my zog is better than your zog :soy:

I support neither but I like the Azov Battalion

War breeds radicalization, honestly the best outcome in my mind is for this conflict to rage on and on till Ukraine is thoroughly destabilized and most Ukrainians left in the country are nazi sympathizers

At that point, the wignat militias can probably do a mujahideen-style takeover and succeed

The Ukraine war has put a dent on world grain and energy supply

Elon Musk Meme GIF by ProBit Global
Elon Musk Money GIF by Squishiverse

Bunge Limited

(BG)
NYSE

Chevron Corporation

(CVX)
NYSE

Corteva, Inc.

(CTVA)
NYSE

Equinor ASA

(EQNR)
NYSE

I don't give a shit about White countries fighting each other

Putin is a megalomaniac who is far from reality and unfortunately has nuclear weapons. It's a danger for anyone.

Which doesn't mean Zelensky is the good guy. Zelensky is in fact a NATO and a EU pawn. He knows it and it's not a problem for him, as long as billions dollars are sent to him. But now, he has no choice but to accept joining NATO and the EU, otherwise, the CIA will eliminate him and replace it by another pawn.

NATO just wants to surround militarly Russia in order to weaken Russia as much as possible.
Get prepared for a nuclear explosion soon too, because Putin will not accept Ukrainians to succeed in their counterattacks. An ukrainian city will be sacrificed. CIA already knows it.