Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who do you miss? and what would you say to them?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
I miss my step dad. I would say, I'm sorry that I took you for granted and never told you how much you meant to me. I'm sorry that you sacrificed so much for me just for it to be wasted.

I miss my Grandmother, she is my favorite person and she lived decently close to me. Growing up, I'd always follow her to Church and was a member of the Church based on her request. There was no doubt that I was her favorite grandson and she even admitted it. She moved away about 20 hours from us and she periodically visits me. I miss her discussions about theology and Christianity which I'd say influenced my thought when I was young. I still have the Bible she gave me from when I was young

There was a few relatives who passed away (who I do miss) that had a huge impact on the family

Growing up I had a huge Italian family (30+ cousins, aunt, uncles, friends of the family, etc) and everyone lived with 20 minutes from each other. Everyone saw each other at least every other day

I moved away to another state and people passed away and family drifted apart.

I moved back 10 years later but it’s not the same. We see each other a few times a year and it’s like 10 people now

My maternal grandfather. I regret, more than not having said everything, not being more positive when he was around and not visiting him in the hospital (no one thought he would die and hospitals were restricting visits due to covid but I should have made more of an effort to contact him.) I would want to tell him that and how I really look up to him and am much more like him than I realised before.
I miss my step dad. I would say, I'm sorry that I took you for granted and never told you how much you meant to me. I'm sorry that you sacrificed so much for me just for it to be wasted.
Brutal, I'm sorry, brocel. I hope I don't end up like that with my step dad. He is a good father, I want to try and make sure he knows that while I still can.

Last edited:
I don't miss anyone.

I miss when foids treated me like a human.

I miss my dad a lot. He died less than a month ago. Only thing I'd say to him is thank you for how much quality time you spent with me and thank him for all the cool car stuff and outdoor projects we did together. He already knew how much I appreciated him and all we did together, so I have no regrets. We mostly got along well and definitely were like best friends. I will probably never know anyone else that shared my interests that much in real life like him. I'm not really religious, but man it would be so nice if heaven was real to see him again

I'm not really religious, but man it would be so nice if heaven was real to see him again
God I feel this. Sorry for your loss brocel. I used to do fishing with my pa but I never truly appreciated it until he was gone

God I feel this. Sorry for your loss brocel. I used to do fishing with my pa but I never truly appreciated it until he was gone
Thanks man. I'm so glad I always appreciated my dad while he was here. We had a lot of fun together, especially with our 1971 Camaro and the 65 mile per hour nitro powered radio control cars we raced. We'd race the rc cars a lot and piss off the neighbors with the loud engines. Stuff would often break, and then we'd go to the hobby shop together to get replacement parts to fix them. I still drive the Camaro and the rc cars, but it's not the same without him. My father was 51 when I was born, so I kinda figured he wouldn't be around super long, and I was right, sadly.

Man, I miss my parents especially my mom, she is alive and well (all praise to the most high, may he give her and all our mothers long and healthy lives, Amen).

I don't miss anyone